It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Weapons System No.11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Secret Weapons System No.11
Code Name: “X11” – (CIVILIAN: “The Acquaintance, combat defensive system”)
© Muzz

Development Journal Entry No #231
Today the mark II power source is complete and it has been successfully tested. On that note the mark I is still running its initial test, as usual all seems good. Hard to believe four and a half years running without stopping once, remarkable. The initial data was a good base to learn and build from, thanks again Mick!

Development Journal Entry No #232
I’ve managed to reduce the size of the power source down enough to fit into a carbon chassis the size of a Samsung s4 cell phone. Easy to carry and doesn’t stick out too much in public. In fact the mark III is enabled with a sonic bass repercussion audio combat system as well. It’s got some serious kick if you’re not holding on to it properly when used. I’ll have to come up with some arm brackets else risk a broken wrist or two, I guess it’s the reverb that’s the problem I’ll look into it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Development Journal Entry No #233
Must have got drunk last night and reprogrammed the combat audio module, whatever I did its now doubled the kinetic volume output and added some kind of hypnotism based audio wave delivery system directed at the targets brain signals. I don’t know where it comes from half the time, I’m definitely no genius lol.

It seems now the X11 as I’ve come to call it can be switched between either modes (sonic or influence) or used concurrently at the same time when pulsed, depending on the situation.
I wonder if I code up a neural network program and train it to recognize the situation at hand, e.g. passive mode, or defensive mode, hmm going to think about that some more..

Development Journal Entry No #234
No neural net systems yet, it’s definitely in the pipes though.
Today I tested the X11 on a group of cows, yes real cows and no, none of them got hurt at all, more spooked than anything though I was at one point able to retune the device and get the cows to walk in a set pattern, interesting test of influence mode. either way I think I’m close.

edit on 13/10/2013 by Ormuz because: shazzam

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Development Journal Entry No #235
Sonic mode? Either it is or it isn’t, I dunno. But I’m telling you if you got hit with a loud focused bass sound blast, it’s like getting slapped in the face. It really doesn’t matter how big you think you are. What I want is focused range, this I’m working on now. Influence mode works along the same lines as well, it too can be focused I have found.

Development Journal Entry No #236
Just fyi, 3 calls again today, no known number?!?
No work today, I think my hangover has a hangover.

edit on 13/10/2013 by Ormuz because: shazzam

new topics

join