It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
First off, I can't help but come off forward about my beliefs, but I'm going to step out the box with you guys.

Have you ever read what Enoch wrote? It was removed from the bible, Iwill have a link to it but I have only have access to a version manipulated slightly by English translation, www.sacred-texts.com... according to the introduction knowledge of this text was last for over 1200 years and it was found in 1773* so that's pretty long to it to have been removed from us. the original document was last edited by a Greek.

Now Enoch had a extraterritorial abduction lasting at first a year, then returned home for a month to say as much knowledge to his family as he could, before finally being took to stay on a permanent basis.

This is the kind of thing I think the church wants to hide through their massive changes made through the bible and when you get into what I know about God it begins to contradict alot of things the church says about every topic, that the bible is full of abduction, encounters, and stories of crafts doing everything from hover, spit fire, emit light at night, seperate an ocean, a battle with Satan where he's locked up for 1000 years(a event that has to happen again)

All I'm asking here is, what are your thoughts? Be open minded and if you haven't read it don't comment. It will only take about 30-45 minutes depending on how fast you read and these angels(or aliens if you prefer
) taught him how the earth revolved around the sun and the timing of each month because of the moon and the he personally spoke with our creator and describes him..

So yeah, I'd like to hear some opinions of my interpretation

edit on 12-10-2013 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

seperate an ocean, a battle with Satan where he's locked up for 1000 years(a event that has to happen again)

this dude posted something like this a few mins ago, its weird though haha

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Battle of minds ripping things to peaces with my mind.

to find the people they trapped and a serpent that circled the globe was guarding them.

edit on 12-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

according to the introduction knowledge of this text was last for over 1200 years and it was found in 1927 so that's pretty long to it to have been removed from us. the original document was last edited by a Greek.

So how do you know it's authentic and not just a creation of the Greek that "edited" it .

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Have you ever read what Enoch wrote? It was removed from the bible,

When was it removed from the Bible?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

About the 4th century .

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I was under the impression that Enoch had a dimensional time traveling house that could fly.

Also that he was the great grandfather of Noah, the story is so radical that it was considered a fictional epic but his name still remains in the current bible.

I don't watch Dr. Who but when I talk about Enoch people tend to call his house a tardis.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Argyll

Have you ever read what Enoch wrote? It was removed from the bible,

Im talking about documents found in 1927, once used by early Christians until around 400-500ad(I'm not the best at math but..)

So how do you know it's authentic and not just a creation of the Greek that "edited" it .

The person who brought the document to the site I linked(which you didn't click on, evidently) says the documents paper(or whatever) was made in Egypt.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

About the 4th century .

Thought as much......so we are to believe that a section of the Bible was removed over 1600 years ago that alluded to alien abductions, has since been discovered, and the conclusion is that the Church is and has been mounting a cover up campaign.

All sound legit.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The person who brought the document to the site I linked(which you didn't click on, evidently) says the documents paper(or whatever) was made in Egypt.

So the fact that the paper allegedly originated in Egypt is proof of what exactly?

I'm not trying to be difficult, but how does Egyptian paper prove that the story has any validity?
edit on 12/10/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The person who brought the document to the site I linked(which you didn't click on, evidently) says the documents paper(or whatever) was made in Egypt

Well I guess if he says it it must be true then .

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by gortex

About the 4th century .

Thought as much......so we are to believe that a section of the Bible was removed over 1600 years ago that alluded to alien abductions, has since been discovered, and the conclusion is that the Church is and has been mounting a cover up campaign.

All sound legit.

Basically man, and I haven't got any of my beliefs from anywhere other than actually reading the bible and Qur'an and then finding Apoycthra online. But I was atheist until 16 and first read the bible at 18, so when I was reading it of my own choice I knew it was heavily mistranslated and purposefully manipulated for power but I studied it anyways. I eventually knew God enough for guidance and have seen the elohiym with my own eyes.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Argyll

So the fact that the paper allegedly originated in Egypt is proof of what exactly?

I'm not trying to be difficult, but how does Egyptian paper prove that the story has any validity?
edit on 12/10/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

Im not, have you read it? Even the way its translated in English it's purposely pushed away from the UFO topic, I'm just saying the man describes an abduction the best he could at that age in time.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Basically man, and I haven't got any of my beliefs from anywhere other than actually reading the bible and Qur'an and then finding Apoycthra online. But I was atheist until 16 and first read the bible at 18, so when I was reading it of my own choice I knew it was heavily mistranslated and purposefully manipulated for power but I studied it anyways. I eventually knew God enough for guidance and have seen the elohiym with my own eyes.

A mans beliefs are a mans beliefs, and he is 100% entitled to them....so good for you.

One question though.....how did you eventually "get to know God" by reading a, in your words, "heavily mistranslated and purposefully manipulated for power" book?.....could be that the bits that led you to God had been purposely manipulated.

Under what circumstances did you see the "Elohiym"?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ScottProphhit
it was found in 1927

Actually, after it was removed from the bible, it was lost and forgotten for 1000 years until the book was:

• 1773 - Rediscovered in Ethiopia among the Ethiopian Jews.

• 1821 - The first English translation came.

• 1912 - The most published version.

• 1947 - Was again rediscovered, this time among the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the text coincided perfectly with the earlier-found version, thus confirming the Book's authenticity.

The first chapter of the Book of Enoch can be read in the book of Jude in the bible. Enoch describes how he was taken into space, shown the sun, moon, stars, earth, rotations of each, seasons, etc. Very good read for those interested.

Edit to add: I wouldn't say he was "abducted", but he was taken aboard a chariot (spacecraft) by "angels" and shown around the world, and then taken into space.

edit on 12-10-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Im not, have you read it? Even the way its translated in English it's purposely pushed away from the UFO topic, I'm just saying the man describes an abduction the best he could at that age in time.

Yes, but if the paper can't be proven to be authentic, then what it contains is irrelevant is it not?

So far the only proof it's authentic is that it's written on paper that allegedly originated in Egypt.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im not a sceptic but the bible is too recent and pooperdiculous!

We are not alone however and to think so is niave at the least!

Time will be our witness........be patient!

Poopabye for now biblopoopies

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Argyll

A mans beliefs are a mans beliefs, and he is 100% entitled to them....so good for you.

One question though.....how did you eventually "get to know God" by reading a, in your words, "heavily mistranslated and purposefully manipulated for power" book?.....could be that the bits that led you to God had been purposely manipulated.

Under what circumstances did you see the "Elohiym"?

You never knew but you're asking me to tell you about my life. Like I said, was atheist until 16 and I used to deep think for hours on end every night(my mind is silent now) and I just went through a plethora of emotion until my heart was burning with like with compassion and love, and I just knew we had a creator and I had a soul. I carried on normally until I had an odd experience of suddenly being flooded with crazy knowledge while sitting outside gazing. I had thoughts concerning the nature of our existence and our God, our purpose, and the great evil in the world, and I had the image in my mind of the burning bush Moses saw(which I had only seen in a corrupt Disney animation) it was nothing in my own brains images which could have created this. This led me to reading Exodus

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Enoch is pretty cool.

A member here... Enochwasright is very versed with Enoch. I am intrigued by the book and can see where it all ties in with my belief.

Watch some videos... you will find some really neat stuff out there.

ETA: Me personally, I think it was "angels" who took him up. Aliens ? Angels ? Soul search this... The answer is.. what your heart tells you.

edit on 12-10-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Great thread OP. Thumbs up from me.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

MamaJ
Enoch is pretty cool.

A member here... Enochwasright is very versed with Enoch. I am intrigued by the book and can see where it all ties in with my belief.

Watch some videos... you will find some really neat stuff out there.

ETA: Me personally, I think it was "angels" who took him up. Aliens ? Angels ? Soul search this... The answer is.. what your heart tells you.

edit on 12-10-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

So what's your belief?
And I have basically banned myself from watching anything, reading and listening only!

Great thread OP. Thumbs up from me.

Thanks, I am just trying to bring truth of our creator, while the opposite side from me is subconsciously telling people through movies, news and programming that the existence of UFO should be seen as a threat and that's because they're a threat to those in power.

Im afraid that, if Jesus comes back in form of the Lord and tried to end our oppression they'll trick the majority of us into fighting against our savour... because a big ass spacecraft hovering over Al Aqsa would remind people of independence day.

I'd like to ask all agnostics and people with faith, how much do you know of Satan and the things he does on earth?
Do you realise he has regained speech through television manipulation, he was stricken dumb but the church is now one his ears. Hasn't he led everyone in the western world to not know for sure, what is right and what is wrong?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join