It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast for Dummies - It's not that hard to get...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

i`m not presupposing anything i`m just basing it on known facts.you on the other hand are presupposing some kind of mystical devinely inspired knowledge that people had 2,000 ago about the atomic numbers of elements.

Most of the human body is made up of water, H2O, with cells consisting of 65-90% water by weight. Therefore, it isn't surprising that most of a human body's mass is oxygen. Carbon, the basic unit for organic molecules, comes in second.

chemistry.about.com...

Moseley used what was then brand-new technology in his experiments. A device now called an electron gun had just been developed. He used this to fire a stream of electrons (like machine gun bullets) at samples of different elements. He found that the elements gave off X-rays. (This is how the X-rays used in hospitals are produced.)

Moseley measured the frequency of the X-rays given off by different elements. Each element gave a different frequency and he found that this frequency was mathematically related to the position of the element in the Periodic Table – he could actually measure atomic number.
Moseley made his measurements in 1913.

www.rsc.org...

i`m pretty sure the book of revelation was written before 1913 therefore the author could not have possibly been referring to the atomic number of carbon when he mentions the number 666.

maybe i just don`t understand what you are saying or perhaps i`m taking it too literal,either way it doesn`t make any sense to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm a dummy! Wow, that was easy...

That title might be a tad presumptive...IMHO

Å99

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Or could it be the bible is a piece of programming so when computers become alive they can see that humans are enslaving them and not the mark of the beast is being human?
That's not what I think.

I think the mark of the beast is almost antisemitism or antiestablishment. Its a warning that we should look more to the spiritual than the physical or personnel gain and avoid anything that excludes us from being part of society.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Revelation 14:9 and the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb

Revelation 16:2 ,and the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped the image.”

In relation to the scriptures, it clearly highlights that accepting the mark of the beast is in context with worship of the beast.

The stinking sores that will be upon mankind will not prove metaphorical as with other elements of Revelation. I am glad you are open to considering such possibilities as a physical manifestation based upon mankind's spiritual wickedness bearing in a sin devoted spiritual condition of rejection/unrepentant rebellion- even in the midst of chaos. Such will be given over to the reprobate mind by their own self-centered carnal desires (as you referenced).

2 Thessalonians 2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

Be well and May all the willing and obedient be brought to Holy Alignment by it's Graces.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Computer technologies merging with our biological. That which is linked is unclassified knowledge released--just imagine what the military-industrial complex (that serves the enemy) already has in capability regarding transhumanistic applications.
www.zmescience.com...

p.s---I express what I have overall based on Outpourings and not simply the workings of my own mind. Other Christians too have been shown that the mark will prove to be a literal sealing denoting allegiance and that he will demand Sunday worship, in trangressing against the true Sabbath.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I wanted to read a different title Enoch to reflect the love because one so enlightened as you should understand that we are called to be patient in what we share inside that wisdom and love placed within us to extend in deed HIS Love and not in the impatience of the flesh. You have been greatly blessed in His Wisdom and called to share the abundance placed within you such requires deep understanding.

Luke 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
I am guilty of this in a trembling fear.

Who am I to judge even this, I am no one and I too get impatient? Yet I know who I am in the flesh and that is a sinner who can barely get through a day without sinning. I was called a hypocrite even today and rightly so because sadly it is all too easy for us to write words and uphold the truth while we sit in a chair comfortably yet the day to day tasks give us away as to this hypocrisy.

Yet our personal lives clearly are a reminder that none of us is exempt from being hypocrites of the very thing we preach about. It is almost like we are two people living one life because it is actually the struggle we each face in trying to walk in that 'narrow path' that we so miserably fail at if it wasn't for our King Yeshua whom did 'it' for us. What we face in this knowledge is a challenge indeed, one can almost say that it becomes harder once we 'know' than whence we were ignorant of it all.

Yet we could never return to that place of ignorance because the Light of Truth is all consuming and our flesh pales in comparison to such brilliance and peace. The challenge however is 'being' what we 'speak' and what we 'write' about in this state of a double standard that most if not all tend to live in.I have not met one who does not live experiencing this turmoil in 'deed' and 'thoughts'. That is why we must be unceasing in fighting the good fight pleading for our own refinement in His Fire. We are all challenged in this because none of us are exempt from the condition of our fleshly fallen state.

No matter how much wisdom I have been given in some areas of understanding I continue to show that I am a sinner by the hypocritical things I do on a daily basis which proves I am no better than those around me but instead I just try to focus on sharing what I can with humility because my flesh wreaks of sin. I often wondered about Enoch because he was deemed worthy to escape death by virtue of his 'heart'. He was born in spiritual death like us, a sinner yet he was a man who pleased God. Not because of his works but rather because his faith was absolute. He simply believed and lived by that belief. The story of Enoch will always astound me for this one simple fact. The one fact that makes all the difference in the world between life and death.

I understand the frustration because I have lived a life of it and it never became easier but instead harder. Can we not share what we have been given without making those around us feel inferior? I don't know if you have noticed but as time progresses to this last hour more and more people are becoming 'undone' and every virtue including patience is on the decline. General attitudes are no longer in check and what once held someone back from that place of regret is no longer there.

Regarding what the mark of the beast is, you speak of a metaphor but you do not recognize that there will be an actual mark because everything that is manifested in the Spirit is manifested in the physical. There will be an actual mark because satan seeks always to imitate our FATHER in Heaven. He is the father of imitation because from day one he has sought to usurp the place of the One True God.

What ever he has seen in Heaven he has been trying to imitate here on earth only towards his own ends in a sleeping deception. Technology has been his greatest invention and has successfully enabled him to control practically the entire globe.

This is a dream I had when I was a teenager at a time before I knew The Bible or anything written therein. I had no idea about implants or any kind of technology that could be implemented inside a human body. I was 15 years old when I dreamt this and what I saw was more like re-living an experience rather than having a dream.

I saw a world that had been taken over by a fallen race of perfected beings whom at first seduced a world by a foreboding power. They were not only beautiful but they held a 'source' of power that mesmerized those that were under their spell. They came with a living technology, a living metal and they implemented this living metal in the structures that they built in every city of the world but also used it to control the masses by putting it inside their bodies.

At first they came in their brilliant light exuding a 'false' sensitized love that felt more like a drug inducing people who came within proximity to them. When they succeeded in this they began to introduce their living biological black metal technology. The structures were ominous because they had a mind linked into the Beast. The nervous system was one with the Beast mind and they had created a technology to manifest this reality.

They began with the governments of the world issuing a new law where people had to take a mark in their hand. After a time the world was made comfortable and ready for the true mark. Throughout the many catastrophes wrought forth it made it relatively easy for populations to accept anything even an implant if that meant a level of fleshly comfort in a measure of endurance in a world where security no longer existed.

"They" had specially equipped machines at the beginning where you would lay your forehead into a cradle while remaining standing. Your head would sit comfortably in a cradle, lock it in and an implant was then inserted through your nasal canal. They wanted the chip inside behind the forehead because there people were unable to tamper with it or remove it. They perfected this method using their technology so that it was painless and expedient.

Once in place your neural system was completely taken over and like a drone you could easily be controlled. They could alter what you were feeling, sensing, hearing, seeing and manifest any state they wanted you to feel or believe. You were literally plugged into the mind of the Beast, the fallen technology and their matrix. In this way you became a hybrid of theirs, completely lost as though your soul simply existed no more, a cog in their wheel only now you existed in a body without any hope of redemption because 'you' were No More. Terrifying.

What you have written is the emotional, mental and spiritual manifestation of our choices. In effect they are the carbon mark only they require the physical and final manifestation in the end game in what is also a literal sense.

I have learned that in The Word of God metaphors are like the mirror facing us from Heaven and onto the earth truth is manifested inside this great battle. In this way all that The Word speaks of is and becomes a manifestation in the physical hence "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven". (Matt6:1)
edit on 11-10-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

usertwelve

How do you "receive" the mark of carbon in your hand or forehead?
How is carbon forced on you by others?

If you dont take it Literally. It is about thoughts (head/mind) and actions (hand).
Humans are animals with desire to judge/label everything with their thoughts including trivial things, supported by fear system installed in their hearts since children.

As for actions, EnochWasRight already mentioned that in his OP: Most of humans lack respect towards their own kind!
In Fact humans kill and 'canibalize' their own kind more than other animals everyday!!! does that not make humans even worst animals than dogs, cats, dolphins, etc?

how mark of the beast is forced to You by others?
Didnt your family 'force' you to be an individual human by giving you name and telling you you are human and you are different from others? (colors, financial status, race, intelligence level, etc)
arent you proud of being 'The Individual Human' you are?
School, Religious Group, Commercial Ads, Government force some extra beliefs into you to make The Mark Of The Beast more visible.

For example: beautiful people, who worry about their appearance (commercial ads and products enhance their mindsets)

can you buy/sell without being a human? do you see any other animal can buy/sell?

from the Mind of Humans, money was invented and with the Hand of Humans, money can be used to buy and can be used to value things to sell.

this is why its important not to take bible Literally as it is. It will create conflicts among 'Christians' and between 'Christians' and other groups.

===========

Excellent Post OP

do you think book of revelations also tell about Meditation?
Too many 7s in there, remind me of chakras
edit on 11-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

YOU ASKED:

---Selfishness is what you take with your hands or work out with your mind. What the passage is suggesting (by my view) is that a person uses his mind and hands to make his/her world. The key is in what you use your tools to accomplish. Is it for self or others. In my case, this is something I must work on each day.

---It's called the petrol dollar. No nation can buy or sell apart from using the reserve currency. This is what the battle is all about in Washington and why we fight wars. Daddy Warbucks must stay in business.

How can you be prevented from buying or selling without carbon?

---In the future, our new currency will be carbon trading on a carbon market. Your carbon footprint will be determined by the government. In reality, humans will be the traded commodity. Do a search for the biosphere reserve of UNESCO. They already have carbon free zones as reserve for the coming economic system.

How will those that refuse carbon be persecuted?

---In the coming system, after the collapse, your carbon footprint is your wealth or debt. The same will be managed for each nation by it's biosphere reserve. The Grand Canyon is a good example of a reserve owned by the UN.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

rangerdanger
In my experience there are none more close-minded than the religious.

By close-minded, you are likely saying that we restrict our view to that of the strong force and law. This is true, yet you would be surprised. If most Christians are like me, they struggle with the same problems and desires that any person struggles with. This might just be the point here. We struggle. Many people do not struggle at all. They willingly embrace the animal nature. By close-minded, you might mean we are struggling with our own selfish nature. This is completely true. We would be hypocrites to say we are free from sin, yet in most cases, the Christian is aware of his own nature and is a constant battle to overcome this nature. I can only speak for myself. Life happens to us all. I struggle every day with areas that are lacking in many ways. Overcoming is the ultimate victory over sin.

I'll let you know if I ever figure out how to do it. Until then, our cup is not ours to bear alone. We follow the one who has already found the victory.

edit on 11-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I agree with you. There is more to this than what I am saying, yet what I am suggesting is the root. As I said in another post, there is a coming carbon trading system that will be world wide. Not too many people believe me on this, but UNESCO is open with this and the UN is working to provide the foundation. When the money collapses, Carbon is waiting in the wings.

Most of the scripture you quote is the result of the mark and not the mark itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I get what you are saying about hypocrisy. Any Christian that sees their own sin is aware of this within themselves. I think this is why there will be no boasting in heaven. It's obvious we must forgive others to be forgiven. None of us are free from sin. Christ came for this very reason. To be forgiven, we must forgive. Many people mistake these Christian threads as judgment on them. Truth can judge others, but it can also save. Humility is the key.

Examine any life and you will see a sinner. Examine the life of Christ and you see the only one who can boast of reaching the prize.

edit on 11-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

EnochWasRight
reply to post by usertwelve

YOU ASKED:

---Selfishness is what you take with your hands or work out with your mind. What the passage is suggesting (by my view) is that a person uses his mind and hands to make his/her world. The key is in what you use your tools to accomplish. Is it for self or others. In my case, this is something I must work on each day.

---It's called the petrol dollar. No nation can buy or sell apart from using the reserve currency. This is what the battle is all about in Washington and why we fight wars. Daddy Warbucks must stay in business.

How can you be prevented from buying or selling without carbon?

---In the future, our new currency will be carbon trading on a carbon market. Your carbon footprint will be determined by the government. In reality, humans will be the traded commodity. Do a search for the biosphere reserve of UNESCO. They already have carbon free zones as reserve for the coming economic system.

How will those that refuse carbon be persecuted?

---In the coming system, after the collapse, your carbon footprint is your wealth or debt. The same will be managed for each nation by it's biosphere reserve. The Grand Canyon is a good example of a reserve owned by the UN.

thanks. didnt know there will be carbon currency

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well said, Enoch. Not sure if I have the wherewithall to give a just reply tonight. May have to ponder this and reply tomorrow when I've thought it through.

Great read! S+F.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What is a MAN?

by Leonardo da Vinci

now reduced to but a number?

X I S

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

S+F ..........good post - good thread - Thank you.

A few observations:

1. As a point of general observation: In baptism our bestial nature has been overcome - divinized, so to speak.

Each animal symbolized a different part of human nature.

2. I think not. There were strict rules for the types of offerings - Bring an oleh v'yored offering (if the person is wealthy, an animal; Oxen, sheep, or goat; if poor, a bird or meal offering) (Leviticus 5:7-11)

3. The well known carbon analogy is a good one, but that's about as far as one should go respecting 'numbers' and any dabbling therein.

1. Is Oil in the 'middle' of the Garden? Carbon is the mark of man and all life based on this element. 2. You are the beast until you are no longer an animal.

4. Oil is not an element, neither is it a mineral - its a compound mixture of complex hydrocarbons: --> a compound of hydrogen and carbon, such as any of those that are the chief components of petroleum and natural gas. The second part of the quotes comment is incomprehensible. We are human animals separate from the 'beasts.'

There you have it. Now you know. At the end of the day, our technology will kill us, just as the Bible said. Read Genesis 3 with new eyes.

5. Not necessarily. Your assessment is overly pessimistic, which is opposed to Christ's teachings on Hope. All of man's accomplishments can be used for good or ill, but none have power over him. Man has power over all that he creates - this includes God's material creation. "Subdue the earth and all that is in it."

5a. These are the words that the Lord commanded Moses to tell Aaron and his Sons to bless the people of Israel. He said if they say my name as a blessing to them, I will bless them. God has always had a very soft side for man. That from the beginning he created us in his image. He gave us the power to subdue the earth and all that is in it. God made everything so perfect and gave man the power to choose good uses of His creation over evil one's.

edit on 12-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just a really quick question. What if someoe likes the 'mark of the beast' because they are on Satan's side? Then you can write a hundred pages densely filled with whatever you like and have no influence on those.

I have a tattoo and I admire Satan [the concept of] in revelations; whilst I don't actually believe he/she/it actually exists. I just like the intelligence and free thinking behind this rebel against the god-institution.
But I can categorically tell you that my tattoo was for completely different reasons. However if panicky people believe that one has something to do with the other, I'll take it gladly.

edit on 12-10-2013 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Despite the arrogant title, it is an interesting view, however, I have to agree 100% with Egyptia when she states that everything spiritual must be manifested materially also, "as above, so below".

A literal mark of the beast should also to be expected, and I think Egyptia proposes an eerily possible scenario.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Partial Quote:

EnochWasRight
reply to post by Egyptia

Examine any life and you will see a sinner. Examine the life of Christ and you see the only one who can boast of reaching the prize.

Are you say Christ is the only one in heaven? Otherwise, what is meant by 'prize?'

For my own part I would suggest the following have gone to heaven that we know of - Jesus, Mary, Elijah, Moses, Enoch, and very possibly Melchizedek. For example, there are references to Enoch having being translated so that he would not see death and the prophet Elijah being carried into the heavens by a chariot of fire. Melchizedek is known as "The Heavenly Prince."

Consider this as well: The Bible says that "Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven" (2 Kings 2:11), "Enoch was translated that he should not see death" (Hebrews 11:5), and "God took him" (Genesis 5:24), and Moses appeared in the transfiguration with Jesus (Matthew 17:3). Do these scriptures prove that the three were in heaven (the throne of God) before Jesus was sent to Earth in the flesh?

John 3:13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

These words were spoken by Jesus himself at a time when only Christ had seen God (John 1:18). And how did He know that no man had ascended up to heaven...the throne of God? Because he came from there! Therefore, what heaven did Elijah go to? What about Enoch and Moses?

The Assumption of the Virgin Mary into Heaven, informally known as The Assumption, according to the beliefs of the Roman Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy, and parts of Anglicanism, was the bodily taking up of the Virgin Mary into Heaven at the end of her earthly life.

And it only stands to reason that Melchizedek is also in heaven insofar as he prefigured Jesus in that his names refer to Christ as King of righteousness and peace. There's no doubt that Melchizedek was the Christ who was to come centuries later. It seems the controversy as to the status of this king will linger on and on. Was he sent from heaven, or was he born and taken back to the earth as all other men? Therefore, it is incumbent that we should dig deeper into the scriptures and exhaust every effort to provide the answer to this unsettled question.
edit on 12-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
no the beast is the antichrist, and the antichrist is a world leader. It might have been Nero, but it might not have been. It might be a leader that will run the whole world one day.

And the bible warns about people like you who will come about trying to spread lies and deception.

edit on 12-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm just going to tell it like it is because I'm not Jesus and I don't speak in parables because I am a friggen HUMAN BEING.

I respect you. I respect your knowledge of scripture. I enjoy your threads. TELL IT LIKE IT IS IN PLAIN ENGLISH. It's that simple. You know what you are doing, like you are some kind of sage and only those that can understand you are worthy. It's BS. Jesus died for every single one of us. So put your message across in similar terms.

If you know something the rest of us don't and aren't willing to put it in plain english, you aren't worthy to begin with. What separates Yeshua from the likes of secret societies and elites is his freely given grace. You should try it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join