It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General In Charge Of ICBMS To Be Fired

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Let's not forget that Stalin sacked his general staff as well due to his own paranoia. This is standard procedure for Marxists, in order to silence the opposition.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

OP, this is what I've run across regarding this:

www.eutimes.net/2013/10/obama-ousts-t op-officers-after-nuke-explodes-in-ocean-instead-of-charleston/

Please note that I take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lipton

Take it with a mountain of salt. The EU Times is Sorcha Faal, the internet hoaxing queen (king).

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lipton

WHOA! This can't possibly be true. If it is, we're all screwed!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I thought this was an odd coincidence regarding an October 8 earthquake off Charleston.

Learn About The Great Charleston Earthquake Beginning October 8 at the SC State Museum

www.spartanburg.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

reply to post by IAMTAT

Sorcha Faal. Internet hoaxing king (I say king, because it's written by a guy claiming to be a woman). Of course it's not true. They put a kernel of truth in it, which is the earthquake, and then twist the hell out of it to make it pure, and utter drivel.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Sorcha Faal. Internet hoaxing king (I say king, because it's written by a guy claiming to be a woman).

Better watch out Z, or else someone will say you're taking part in gay-bashing

I do agree though with your opinion of the site of origination of the article. Though it goes without saying that Obama has been cleaning house for quite some time. As a service member it causes me great concern.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lipton

Yeah, I know right?

There are usually quite a few firings every year, no matter who is president, although he has seemed to fire more than usual.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

INDEED.

Officers who do not cheer treasonous globalism on . . .

Officers who are patriotic . . .

Officers who support the Constitution . . .

Officers who are clearly dedicated conservative evangelical &/or Pentecostal Christians . . .

seem to be

and have been being

sacked right and left ruthlessly.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sometimes I think that the repeated . . . almost relentless

"leaking" of various traumatic disastrous scenarios, false flags etc.

are wave after wave of efforts to ferret out the patriots out of the system . . . and exterminate them or otherwise remove them ahead of the super heavy duty traumas of many types on many fronts.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I bet some UN sympathetic tool will replace him.

All hail the new world army. The old patriots have to go.

In a way its a good thing. Get all the trusted people on the right side...with us...and all the traitors on the other. If there is no guilt for how you respond in who you are facing, then you need not burden yourself with the possible consequences for your actions. Makes for a more effective response.

If our own military doesnt trust its NEW leadership, then it can act more effectively. The whole problem is that you dont know who is who. They can solve that for the real patriots all day long.

Go ahead. Get behind that line.....makes it easier.

And if they do use nukes....then its their funeral. NO ONE will respect a traitor in a situation like that. NO ONE. Let them even fire a few. Its the last thing they will ever do...personally or as a group.

edit on 10 13 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 13 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A little more info on firings by Obama.

Obama firings

"Listed below are some of the various commanders, vice-commanders, etc. who have been relieved, fired, forced into early retirement and otherwise let go of…or, gotten rid of…depending on how one chooses to interpret all this. Grand Total thus far: 197 (Mostly Colonel and above. 127 AF majors included…they all occurred at one time, apparently). Also, provided are 11 links to various articles about said officers and the various ends of their military careers."

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
General Carey was fired for behavior in Russia for a nuclear training exercise in July. He was drinking heavily, and behaving badly towards his Russian counterparts.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Zaphod58
General Carey was fired for behavior in Russia for a nuclear training exercise in July. He was drinking heavily, and behaving badly towards his Russian counterparts.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

That is the official story. Not the first time something like this has happened. We all the know the Russians have a much higher tolerance for Vodka than most Americans.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Won't be the last either. An officer of his rank should know better, and should behave better.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
He is currently Special Assistant to Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo. Although with this now in the public his career is over and he will never see a real command again.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Once he received the letter after the IG investigation his career was over, this was just the final nail. He'll land some cushy job as an executive somewhere and write a book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join