It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There were Giants in the Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The Book of Enoch goes into the history of the giants more so than the Bible. In 4500 BC all of them were killed during the Flood- with Noah and family and animals being the only survivors. But King Og in the forest of Canaan stood 35 feet (or was it cubits) after the Flood .So the giants living before 4500 BC, must have been much taller and heavier-set than KIng Og(whose brood of hundreds of giants were defeated and killed by Joshua) the Prophet leading Israel after Mose died. ).How? I don't know. These bigger giants left pyramids on the planets too,not to mention other gigantic installations(on the Moon, Mars, Enceladus, and planets outside our solar system too.). Were these pyramids power sources for generating electricity? They all are on "powergrids" criss- crossing these globes. What do you think? e.g. Do mason's build their temples where these power grid cross?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

Ah, superb. ANOTHER thread that for reasons only known to the author insists upon linking two completely unrelated topics, to create a hybrid theory that is neither original, nor in any way based in science (the only legitimate tool of investigation of any subject).

Well played.

FYI this is nonsense!
edit on 11-10-2013 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Didn't you already try this?

Giants in the Earth

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Ah, superb. ANOTHER thread that for reasons only known to the author insists upon linking two completely unrelated topics, to create a hybrid theory that is neither original, nor in any way based in science (the only legitimate tool of investigation of any subject).

Well played.

FYI this is nonsense!
edit on 11-10-2013 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

I think you are partly right. He did hybrid some theories and show no evidence. Also science has never deemwd giant humans as a fact. There still needs to be consideration of all the giant bones supposedly discovered throughout history that are displayed in news articles, especially those that have been posted with pictures. It's never been proven or dis-proven (from my knowledge) that these giants exist. All I know is my brother posted an article I can not find atm because I can't remember his ATS name, that would make most question this.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Where's your evidence?
Why is this in the alien/ufo forum?
Ah questions questions, yet no answers....

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You cant really say something is nonsense if the truth is up for debate, Who knows if these things are connected? There are stories from all over the planet of giants in one way or another. These people obviously believed but people this day and age just laugh, shout nonsense and quickly put the mind on something else.

There are also great flood stories from ALL over the planet , you should give them a read , they all seem to explain the same thing in different ways. Allot say how the flood was to abolish the old gods or abominations.

edit on 11-10-2013 by SHgNaTrinityinme1333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SHgNaTrinityinme1333

Oh yes, and now I suppose you wish to inform me that there are ancient constructions on every rocky surface between here and the Oort Cloud, built by these giants?

Give me a break, there is just no reason to believe any of this! The OP has provided no sources other than the bible, which even as a Christian myself, I cannot use as cannon historical record in an investigative scenario. One should not have to suspend ones disbelief when reading a thread on this website, unless it is posted in Short Stories or Collaborative Writing.

The OP and your good self are more than welcome to speculate of course, but the OP presented as fact, that which clearly was not, and that is not in any way acceptable.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Dinosaurs

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Im sorry but giant's didn't make the pyramids, that's just a weird assumption no idea where you got that from. Pyramids exist on other planets too, that was once written in the book,
God hated the existence of the nephilim so why would he have helped them technologically?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

top topics

join