It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Pres. Obama acted like the Tea Party…

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Willtell
Kaczynski was not a leftist. He criticized them a lot.

Many of the conservatives would really like him.

That’s why I have on occasion asked then that they might like to go live by themselves in the woods or in a cave.

Then we can see how they make out all by themselves.

If they need some workers maybe they can get the squirrels to work for them.
Or the bats may work without health care

Or even a rat or two may work all day so they can make all the money they want and don’t have to pay any taxes.

Hey that is a conservative’s heaven

All alone where they can be

King of the Woods, a tax free heaven

Kaczynski didn't like conservatives either, he made it clear he thought they're stupid. I will point out that I actually provided a quote...I've yet to see anyone give anything other than opinion and anecdotes.

In this hyper partisan thread it may be hard for people to stop and think that maybe Kaczyinski didn't like anybody...maybe all those guys, (Kaczynksi, Koresh, Weaver, and McVeigh), were just nuts that hated decent people and really didn't give a rats @ss about politics. But, lol, no...its more useful to make them the other guys' boogie man.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

neo96
superiority complex.

ATS is good for that, eh?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Indigo5

And again...reforming those programs was not amongst the TP demands when they took our economy Hostage.

Dude,

Is the left really going down this route?

Economic Hostage?

Obama OWNS this economy! Not only that the guy is making insurance companies and stockholders even richer then before with Obamacare!

Its really too bad people cant get a job at Solyndra, eh?

With 'free" healthcare for all, and all the green jobs the Obama administration has produced, you would think this Nation is not only out of a recession, but we are on the road to recovery!

Blaming the Tea Party, is like saying Congresses approval rating along with Obama's is at 100%.

Its not.

The left is grasping at straws. They are picking it out of their own clothing.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join