It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Peroxide is a must have...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hydrogen Peroxide is used in every hospital and emergency room in this country because of it ability to kill deadly germs like E. coli...It is the best that we have at this time..there are over 6000 articles to prove this claim....I was homeless for approximately 3-5 yrs. It was pretty much a blur to me...I can say that I would not like to have to do this again but I am glad for the experience...I learned such valuable life lessons...Some so blessed I could never put into words and a lot of the time very rough...I just had my back pack and a sleeping bad with a plastic tarp...the highly insulated ones were of no real value the tarp was the difference...if you have to sleep outside...ladies always sleep in a very lit up area where police can see you try to watch where the police dept. is and stay within their radius not too close but not too far...be respectful and decent do not act trampy...

My safest spot was in front of a art store I would lay down my sleeping bag cover with tarp and sleep make sure that you rise early and get busy in whatever town you may find yourself in...pick up trash or perhaps just walking around making someones day a
little brighter with a kind word or smile...

of course seek shelter in a safe place but if that does not work out and you find yourself alone be prepared...keep in mind that the situation will not be perminent and allow yourself some calm reflection...but ladies and gentlemen do not panic If I can do it so can you!!! I did not have a buddy but at the times i really needed one well lets just say be cautious and remember do not get stuck in the moment...my mantra was your home is where you lay your head to sleep...Hydrogen peroxide gloves bag and tarp 2 out fits keep your body clean and local charities and churches will supply food and changes of clothes...

Do not take kindness for granted though and be respectful stay in warmer climates...San Diego is buses and good...not easy but theres a lot of train its based on the monopoly game the streets and stuff kinda trippy but kinda okay....take care shells4u...maybe you have a loved one that could use some secret guidence...and you want to make sure that they are safe...then you can help by helping to in shelters and things like that...Its a cure for addictions...yourself or your loved ones..

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I put that stuff on any pimple, ingrown hair, etc and it's gone in a day. Mouthwash with it a bit diluted with water (burns your mouth if not) and it knocks out dental infections as well it seems. Also great for genearl cleaning/disinfecting.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hydrogen peroxide is an excellent antiseptic but it CAN damage nearby cells and increase the healing time. Kinda like using a flame to cauterize a wound... its clean of germs but can cause damage.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I must say your story i can relate with, i was homeless for a bit over a year after being kicked out of my house for being Gay. it's a long story that some know, but just wanted to send some empathy to you

top topics

join