It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about something on the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Last night before I went to bed I told myself I would dream about something true that would be incredible.

Now, that doesn't serve much of any validity to what I'm posting here, but it does make it kind of strange.

In the dream I had, I was taken to some location on the Moon by a "Guide" and some other person. When we landed, I looked around, and it seemed fairly normal. Then I realized I was able to breathe so I already knew something wasn't right.

I looked around, and nearby us were a few of these geometric objects. I got closer, and found that they weren't just single objects, they were piles of dark indigo colored, trapezoidal in shape, ingots. They were all marked with something on the top, I think it started with an H.

The guide told us that they were mined from the nearby Mare.

For some reason I had my phone, so I began taking pictures of the piles of ingots, and what looked like a nearby structure.

The guide then went on to tell me "don't tell anyone about this."

Now, seeing as I have absolutely no evidence of any of this, I don't think posting this is a problem

If humanity explores its horizons, I'm sure mining our nearby celestial planets and Moons will be a reality. Still a cool dream nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Besides defying your guides instructions you did quite well!

Helium 3 comes to mind though, I don't know how you might make ingots with it unless they are made out of carbon nano-cages with H3 inside.

Cool dream!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Look no further, it's the reality now...

Fly Me To The Moon: The Next Emerging Market

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

Look no further, it's the reality now...

Fly Me To The Moon: The Next Emerging Market

Hey there ya go! Thanks for the link

You also just reminded me of another part of my dream. The Earth! My god it was beautiful! It was about 7/8 full in the sky and it looked incredible from the Moon.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

greencmp

Besides defying your guides instructions you did quite well!

Helium 3 comes to mind though, I don't know how you might make ingots with it unless they are made out of carbon nano-cages with H3 inside.

Cool dream!

Interesting, locking Helium 3 into a solidified form using carbon or titanium (Mare are known to be Titanium rich).

Now that would be something else! Thanks for the input

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

In late 1993 I started to encounter heavy paranormal acivity much of it malign and it seemed some kind of battle was taking place around me and over me (i did not see ghost but distortion's like white mist and shadow's but sometime's almost solid but not like looking at a person, it ruined my life and drove to the edge of a breakdown when what I was encountering was so far outside the perceptions of those around me.
Much was horrible but I would sometime's find myself in other places such a grey dark place or in what I know to be a very distant past but how I know this I can not explain except it is a feeling, the past was more vision in form though visceral and more real than any dream though I was not interacting or able to interact with it.

On one occasion in a dream sleep paralysis state I found myself on what I knew to be the moon in a disembodyed state and I saw three large human shaped figures in white one piece suit's, there helmet's seemed to be one with the suit with a large oblong top to bottom visor rounded at the edges and the top of the helmet was a flattened dome with a sharp delineation between the dome and the cylinder of the helmet ( they were cylindrical not bubble shaped ), the three figures were sitting on white cuboid arm chairs the same colour as there suit's with no features but they were essentialy a cube with the top third cut away to leaving the back and a seat cut about half way down and they were sitting with there arms resting on the arms and there hands in white gloves draped over the arm's ends like the washingtom memorial.
The one in the middle seemed to be the most important though there were no visual cues and the two at either side were positioned so that all three faced a point equedistant in front of them.
I then saw from the perspective of the one in the middle that in front of them was a cathode ray tube without the tube but with the phosphor type screen and on it was projected a fourth figure almost identical to them but visible only from the shouders up, his helmet at the point were the cylinder met the domed top around this crown were what looked like buck and strap type connectors unlike there's which were seemeless and I felt something was very wrong, the voice I heard was a male one saying simply "Starfleet on sea bed" and I took it to mean they had placed all there ships under the ocean as if to hide them and keep them safe, why they would do this I do not know though I felt they were a military that was retreating after a defeat or exile and they were us.

The symbol I use for my avatar if you take the earth out of the image is the symbol I also was shown to mean star fleet and if you look at it is actually a capsule shaped cut out in a two toned sqaure at a slanted angle, It was shown to me as a three dimensional symbol rotating with the blue meaning space and the yellow sun, depending on which side was yellow in relation to the angle of the slope it means coming or going and the whole symbol means star fleet though I added the earth as it is engraned into my consciousness so I have adopted it as my avatar though if it is what I was shown then I do not own the symbol as it would belong to us all.

The feeling was of a VERY VERY long time ago and I believe there is a connection between these beings and myself either ancestral or reincarnation and they were the commanders of the fleet (if ancestral then we are all likely there descendant's but reincarnation is actually something I do not WANT to believe in but hey I can not discount it, they were litteraly very big humanoid's or humand verging on giant.

And no nothing to do with star trek.

edit on 4-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
show us the pictures you have on ya phone......

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

That would be an eye opener.. maybe in the future being able to take a picture of your dream will be just as feasible as mining ingots from the moon!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

1Providence1
Last night before I went to bed I told myself I would dream about something true that would be incredible.

Now, seeing as I have absolutely no evidence of any of this, I don't think posting this is a problem

Other then the part where you were told "Not to tell!"

Never telling you secrets...lol

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Very curious. Im sorry you felt any malicious or negative feelings during these times. I'm sure you're feeling much better these days and that your perspective is more aligned with what you would like to have.

Thank you very much for sharing Labtech.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You should of asked your guide the coordinate position then we could go and look on Google moon

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

abeverage

1Providence1

Other then the part where you were told "Not to tell!"

Never telling you secrets...lol

I know, but if there was a sentience beyond my own mind that was somehow a part of this dream, I think it already knew (I already knew) that I would share considering most people wouldn't take much from this dream.

Of course, it could have been a test to see if I could keep a secret, but If my subconscious already knew that the dream was either containing false information, or would go mostly unnoticed, then I wouldn't see it as much of a "breaking rules" so to speak.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

You should of asked your guide the coordinate position then we could go and look on Google moon

Good question. Judging by the fact that I could see the Earth in the sky, it was clearly somewhere on the nearside of the Moon. Also, I was standing on light ground, so my best guess was somewhere on the edge of one of the Mare of the nearside.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

cantsee4looking
show us the pictures you have on ya phone......

Now if I actually did have pictures on my phone when I woke up, I would literally have puked when I saw them

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You are welcome and believe me except this really happened I would never write it on this thread, These being's were in no way malign it was the occurance that affected me while I was actually awake and at the time I saw a doctor, a priest and non had any solution so the answer I found was to learn to block it out and adapt as well as taking a stance of mentally fighting back against this.

To anyone whom has not experienced the paranormal it would alway's sound crazy and I expect to be percieved as another coming out of the woodwork or dancing to the full moon but I am not and even if only I believe this I know what I know but that does not mean I understand it and am open to psychological explanation when a psychologist can expain aport's and other poltergeist activity which accompanied the experience.

Remember the quote "There are more thing's in Heaven and Earth Horatio".

What you experienced was probably a vivid dream but a cool one and you may have heard about H3 and subconsciously created this scenario to explore it or you may have been linked accross the parrallel reality's into another self living a different and more exciting life though I would tend to go for the first explanation.

Here is a wierd thing though if you have ever had any contact with excorporeal entity's weather from outside or inside and you have been taken to placed in dream visions?.
like one other I was shown a place that seemed to be either a underwater or place of great atmospheric pressure with shimmering effects and a river of lava flowing below, there was a Red object with a sword blade shaped fusilage and at the rear oval shaped nozzles projected out at about 45 degree's in row's all around the rear, now window's or hatch but a type of writing or heiroglyph scrawled along the side and as I zoomed in a feeling of absolute terror as if whatever was in this was not to be disturbed, at the front was another craft, white like a saucer with upright black oblong window's curved to the shape of the craft which looked like the pointed part of a manual old style orange squeezer dish or a pointy hubcap, another was off to the side and another was hovering over it while I seemed to be flying over in another.
This was unrelated to the other moon vision but interesting as at the time I had quite a few of these.
The red object 'felt' weapon like or dangerouse but the white one's felt harmless except the ones on the ground by the object which felt wrong.

Anyway that enough shared dream vision for me.
Thank's for the thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Once again thank you for your continued sharing.

I don't discount your paranormal or dream experiences friend. I have a plethora of very strange experiences that relate in terms of impact and profundity. I think what you said about learning how to silence or block out these perceptions is very important, as I have learned this very same thing.

new topics

top topics

join