It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Official Prediction: The debt ceiling will mark the quick down hill slide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As stated, this is my first "official" prediction on this website........or any site for that matter. I have a feeling that when the debt ceiling issue comes around here shortly, it will start the quick down hill slide of collapse whether it is raised or not.

It appears to me that the public is becoming increasingly aware that there leaders have turned there country in to a complete circus.

Anyhow, that's the prediction. After the debt ceiling issue has passed, it will be the straw that broke the camel's back. The dollar will start a steady and quick decline with the sure end of the petro dollar, which will be the nail in the coffin. Just my 2 cents.
edit on 2-10-2013 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

It is inevitable but, I think it will take longer than we all might expect. If only because one cannot expect a believer to be disabused with any degree of promptitude.

This is a good thing in the end as peacefully reestablishing our constitutional republic will also take time. We must make sure that these two processes overlap only as much as is conducive to harmonious change.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

it might take longer than I think. i'm thinking it will take about a year before it's all gone to hell, which is pretty quick.

edit on 2-10-2013 by solongandgoodnight because: space

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
you may be right.
The U.S. dollar is only backed by faith that the U.S. government will keep it`s promises and meet it`s obligations at home and abroad.
When the government doesn`t fulfill it`s promises and meet it`s obligations there will be no faith in the dollar.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

I completely and whole-heartedly agree. I think a lot of people aren't paying attention. "It'll be over quick," "It's only a shutdown, there've been like 9 before," but it's just an excuse to reach the debt ceiling and ensure no solution has been reached.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricGreen

I truly believe we are just about at the climax of the situation.

Nothing lasts forever.

edit on 2-10-2013 by solongandgoodnight because: space

top topics

join