It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spook Light, anyone seen it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... -inhabitants-Ozarks-town-appears.html#addComment

my first thread so please be gentle, i have no idea if i have done the link right.

reading this just now and i have never heard of it, has anyone else and have you seen it? could anyone shed any light on this or is it a hoax?

i look forward to your replies.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Hey, I gave you your first Flag! Woot Woot!

I have never heard of this before, but I have no doubt it is probably already on ATS. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Found a video on the subject...

Editing to add - A very well put together thread on Spook Lights, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-9-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

thanks for the flag Doodle and the video, i never thought it could be here somewhere, certainly strange eh? im going to have a look around and see what i can find on it.

once again, thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Howdy,

Interesting topic...But im afraid that is swap gas reflecting moon light

All kidding aside I've never heard of this but will be researching more. The whole area seems to be strange, including the local towns people.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sounds similar to the lights in Marfa.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
sounds like a light (oh an unwanted pun) version of Hessdalen

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

m.stltoday.com...

I hope the link works-more strange things from Joplin,Missouri-this is an article that stuck in my mind,

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Read about it some time ago, hard to find much in the way of video or photos that are nice and clear, but its a real thing none the less, very weird too.
I wonder if anyone has tried catch it in a jar?

It could be the same thing seen elsewhere around the world. I remember reading this one page somewhere lights that appear at times, which are said to be the souls/spirits of the natives that once lived on the land where they appear, it was somewhere in the US. Need to find it again, as it was quite interesting, though it might have been the same spooklight.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It seems ive heard of something similar in South Carolina or somewhere like that. They call it the ghost light though

top topics

join