It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God" says 9.7 Earthquake Coming to West Coast USA on Oct 3, 2013

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Menedes567

I think we are not out of the woods yet guys!!

Can you point me to a time when we were ever "out of the woods?" I mean, when is there never a warning of impending doom for one source or another?
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I love these short ones, I hate the ones that take years...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

BobAthome

I guess my "impending doom" is more of a day too day, reality, VS. whatever else.

sorry carry on.

I the doom we do to ourselves doesn't count in terms of prophecy. Everyone is exactly where they should be based on a lifetime of decisions...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken, there are 3 sources claiming "The Lord" told them that there will be an earthquake measuring 9.7 on the Richter scale, and while one source mentioned the date of 3 October 2013, the other two sources said that it will be sometime in the early morning of the West Coast states in early October 2013, so technically we are all still not out of the woods yet, since early of the month is from 1st of October to 9th October, mid-October is 10th to 19th, and late October is from 20th to the last day of the month..... so until we reach 10th October 2013, we still can't call this prediction a failure!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Does anybody want to respond to my comment above?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Menedes567

Got it ... one of the three failed .... still have two more to go ....
Failure watch continues ....

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My God told me your God was full of it. My God also said your God was a nerd in higher power elementary school and all the other God's made fun of him cause your God ate his bugers. FYI

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

we still can't call this prediction a failure

Ok.
Coming from you I would say its a failure like everything else you have posted.
Let me show you.

www.abovetopsecret.com... No fire devoured anything.
www.abovetopsecret.com... No disaster...why did you want us to circle that on that calender again??
www.abovetopsecret.com... No ship...just a comet.

Your credibility is gone as it seems you are very gullible.

edit on 7-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

DrumsRfun

we still can't call this prediction a failure

Ok.
Coming from you I would say its a failure like everything else you have posted.
Let me show you.

www.abovetopsecret.com... No fire devoured anything.
www.abovetopsecret.com... No disaster...why did you want us to circle that on that calender again??
www.abovetopsecret.com... No ship...just a comet.

Your credibility is gone as it seems you are very gullible.

edit on 7-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

During those times I miscalculated...... It looks like my forecast for late September 2013 based on my hunches and calculations were off by days or weeks....
Anyway, it seems that something big will happen before the current month ends, and this time based on all the available big precursor signs(such as US govt shutdown and the recent anomalies discovered of ISON), I may be right after all...... We will see by November 1 2013.... The signs seem to get more noticeable now...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

During those times I miscalculated...... It looks like my forecast for late September 2013 based on my hunches and calculations were off by days or weeks.... Anyway, it seems that something big will happen before the current month ends, and this time based on all the available big precursor signs(such as US govt shutdown and the recent anomalies discovered of ISON), I may be right after all...... We will see by November 1 2013.... The signs seem to get more noticeable now...

If you are interested,I have some magic beans for sale.

Seriously,they work....someone on the internet told me so.
U2U me with a serious offer.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ya, early October will pass and then so will mid October, then late October, then Halloween and then on into November and no prediction/prophecy will have been verified.

I am sure there will be another date with more doom coming soon though.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It looks like my forecast for late September 2013 based on my hunches and calculations were off by days or weeks

No....looks like your predictions were just plain wrong

Anyway, it seems that something big will happen before the current month ends,

No it doesn't....and it wont.

I may be right after all

Don't hold your breath......you'll be wrong.

Sorry to say, you are possibly the worst "predictor" we have had here for a long time.

I'd give up if I were you.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Guys, please watch the video below.... ET contactee Tolec says a major event followed by mass visitations by members of the Andromeda Council might happen this month..... You can skip to 6: 25 mins if you don't want to watch from the beginning

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't meant to diss God or anything but it seems to me that he (?? she) just doent operate this way. At least he has never spoken directly to me and I consider myself pretty average in my place in the scheme of things so if he speaks to some he should by law of averages speak to me too at least once in a while.
I believe there is some intelligent design to the universe whether it is a force that requires devotion and admiration ( seems terribly egotistical from a human standpoint) or just a mathematical genius with a skewed sense of humor I don't know.
I did have a friend who said that he spoke to her... oh well
This message seems to have come from someone other than the omnipresent God because he would not have gotten a detail like this wrong would he?
The third was an interesting day news wise all on its own but nothing disastrous. It was also my 32nd anniversary.
Top five headlines for the third.
www.cleveland.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

We've been waiting for ET's return for as long as we've been waiting for Jesus. Why is this more credible and does this count as derailing the thread?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Have you been following this person? You are familiar with their predictions and know their success rate? This is a genuine question.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Menedes567
During those times I miscalculated...... It looks like my forecast for late September 2013 based on my hunches and calculations were off by days or weeks....
Anyway, it seems that something big will happen before the current month ends, and this time based on all the available big precursor signs(such as US govt shutdown and the recent anomalies discovered of ISON), I may be right after all...... We will see by November 1 2013.... The signs seem to get more noticeable now...

No it doesn't seem like anything big is more likely to happen before this month ends then any other month.
Their have been 17 Govt Shutdowns since 1977, were those precursor signs also?
Is Tolec really you only source for info?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, please watch the video below.... ET contactee Tolec says a major event followed by mass visitations by members of the Andromeda Council might happen this month..... You can skip to 6: 25 mins if you don't want to watch from the beginning

www.youtube.com...

Because YouTube is the keeper of truth. Sorry dude like Olivet in the prediction of UFOS in London .. The dates will come and pass nothing will happen then you'll either say you miscalculated or once the time goes you won't come back here and admit you were wrong

Off topic : I think ats needs to bin the prediction threads

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Hmm ok so it's Oct tenth..I.d say 1 and 2 both failed... but I'll send a postcard to your bunker when it's all clear.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Biigs
I really hope not. My friends wedding is that weekend, couldnt imagine more of a bummer than to have a massive earth quake and float off and sink into the pacific.

Well im back from the wedding and it was awesome with no earthquakes felt!

edit on 10-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oarfish Omen Spells Earthquake Disaster for Japan

Japan is bracing itself after dozens of rare giant oarfish - traditionally the harbinger of a powerful earthquake - have been washed ashore or caught in fishermen's nets

Didn't one of these just wash up in California??

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join