It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Suicide Brigade of Holy Martyrs of the Dome of the Rock".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have just read that the new mission by AQ is named "The Suicide Brigade of Holy Martyrs of the Dome of the Rock".

Now I know of Dome Of The Rock mosque but could this mean that the Holy Martyrs will be from Palestine?
www.islamicarchitecture.org...

When I google the Dome of the rock alot of Arafat connections and volcano connections come up.

news.google.com...

Is Dome of the Rock the Capitol in DC?

Does anyone think that with the past Black Wind of Death and this new Dome Of The Rock that they might really be attempting something on Yellowstone.

I know Yellowstone is discussed in another thread but the new clue of Dome of the Rock should be analyzed further.

They have named the new device "The Avenging Jihn" which is suppose to be upwards of 10 Kiloton. Could this have a big effect on a volcano dome?

Source;
www.trackingterrorism.com...

www.acsa.net...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I believe the Dome of the Rock is the Al-Aqsa, or "Furtherest" Mosque.

www.noblesanctuary.com...

For Muslims the area has a special significance, as the site of the Prophet Muhammad's Night Journey, and as the first qibla (direction of prayer) for Islam.
    Qur'an [017.001]:
    Glory be to He
    Who carried His servant by night,
    from the Holy Mosque
    to the Furthest Mosque,
    the precincts of which
    We have blessed.
    so that We might show him
    some of Our signs.
    Surely He is the All-Hearing,
    the All-Seeing.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Ibn Iblis]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Dome of the Rock is a Mosque in Jerusalem. Reason you are finding other things connected to it is because of it significance to Revelation and the "End Times". The place where the Dome is now is believed to be where the Temple of David once stood. A sign of the Times is the rebuilding of this temple.

*Eye Can't spell Tonight

[edit on 14-11-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

new topics

join