It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just saw this on a FB post connected to near Earth object reporting .....

For reference I am NOT this person however I am curious to know what was moving up there to cause an image like this...?

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

You forgot the link

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
saw what exactly

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, its definitely grey.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: or white for those using light style ATS

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry all....

Firstly the image is in my avatar instead of my usual one....

Secondly the photographer gives an explanation of what he took over a span of 120 mins

The image was reported on the International Near Earth reporting centre site......

I'm on a mobile device currently and annoyed that I've replaced my avatar..... Will sort out in the morning..........
Why can't I just copy and f...... Paste an image....!!!

Nite

PDUK

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

And pencil shaped.

Looks interesting, nice one PDUK.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Oh, but it was such a delightful little punlet, I did not know the horrors of the avatar replacement at the time.

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: I may have fabricated a word there

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No images....can you post them so we can see them as well?

2nd line cause I have to.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Is there more contex to this image?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Is the image a long exposure image? I'm guessing it is, considering to the brightness of the objects.

If that is the case, then perhaps it is an asteroid, or maybe a comet.

By the way -- to upload an image, you click on the little "down arrow" to the right of the "logout" button at the top of this page. After you click the down arrow, click on "upload". from that page, you can upload images to your ATS album, and then use the links to those images in your posts. Or use some other image hosting site (photobucket, etc).

You shouldn't hotlink images, and you can't upload an image directly from your computer to a post.

edit on 9/28/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay in posting this..it maybe something or nothing however it did catch my eye and i have seen no suggestion yet to what it is....

The detail from the poster is in the picture below but to summarize.... an amateur astronomer took a series of shots of the night sky over an hour and half and on reviewing the series of pictures realised he had caught movement of something....

It only really shows a line but i thought i'd show the experts on ATS and canvass their opinions... Thanks

PDUK

edit on 29-9-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yep, saw this at www.facebook.com... because I'm a member.

I'm sure amateur astronomers there will have an answer soon. The author himself identified three possible asteroids: 2002 GN20, (321384) 2009 PN2, and (11380) 1998 SK100.

If I can find that webservice that lets you see which asteroids were near such-and-such coordinates at such-and-such time, I'm gonna check this myself.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Did you see the recent post about the THIRD meteor over the same part of the USA in a week....?

Very unusual and possibly strange to say the least......

I was up last night and witnessed several small meteorites / shooting stars......defo seems to be more about

Regards

PDUK

new topics

top topics

join