It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Federal Reserve Chief will be named Larry Summers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Had a very vivid and prolific dream and need to put it down.

The New Federal Reserve Chief will be named Larry Summers. He will be the Fed chief when the US of A starts it's decline into 3rd world status. The markets will collapse and the US dollar will be replaced after a painfully slow hyper-inflation. Weeks of almost doubling inflation. in the 1st week bread was $5 then the next week it was $7.50, the third week was $15, then the 4th week it was $30. At this point Gas was not available anywhere and the streets were bare with the exception of the National Guards.

Major US cites had power outages and widespread looting.

My dream ended when Larry Summers, watching on a TV so his name was displayed for me to see, announced the creation of a new currency that replaced the dollar. Every $20 was equal to 1 new currency. I woke up when dreaming someone was trying to break into my home with a big crashing sound.

I did not watch any thing prior to going to sleep, but did take a prescription sleeping aid for the first time.

Just placing this here since it was so vivid. There was a lot more to my dream that I really would rather forget I saw.

Sirric

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
He withdrew his name for consideration. However that doesn't mean it still can't happen. He is the guy who might be considered most responsible for the banking crisis. I guess only time will tell the story.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I see that, and I didn't even know he had withdrawn from nominations. Now I'm not sure if it the next Fed Chief or a future one in say 10 years from now. I could not tell the time frame in which this happened.

Thanks for the info.

Sirric

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Janet Yellen will be the next Fed Chair according to Peter Schiff. I tend to believe him.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Esotarious
Janet Yellen will be the next Fed Chair according to Peter Schiff. I tend to believe him.
If something would happen to her candidacy or otherwise ...................... well lets' see how this all goes down.

new topics

top topics

join