It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Wage War on Each Other in Syria; New Round Of Propaganda Begins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

As the deranged coterie of extremists, religious fanatics, terrorists, and mercenaries known as the Syrian “rebels” begins to disintegrate both from the constant assault by the Syrian military and their own inability to cooperate even amongst themselves, a new attempt at propaganda regarding the nature of the “rebels” is beginning to take shape within Western media outlets.

Indeed, the death squad fratricide now taking place within Syria is slowly but surely being turned into a false narrative of “moderate” versus “extremist” in the death squad camp which will possibly be used to bring the propaganda full circle and provide a representation of some of the death squads as democracy-loving freedom fighters who only want freedom from an oppressive government – a representation which couldn’t be further from the truth.

Read full article here

So what's the truth? Who are these Syrian "rebels"? Who are the good guys? Who are the bad guys? This is something similar to what every other country goes through. I've heard these stories many times before. There were rebels in 1980's Nicaragua. There are rebels in Colombia. I understand this is mainly a forum for Middle Eastern issues, so going back to the topic at hand . . . How do we know that we are fighting against the good guys or not? Are we being manipulated to take on these Syrian rebels because of the media and how it portrays these persons? Or are they truly the gore-loving-torturing-psychopaths that the U.S. must punish?
edit on 27-9-2013 by Kmhotaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kmhotaru

Everything is going according to plan

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think we are supporting the crazy rebels

join