It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimbabwe elephants poisoned by cyanide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

aren't we all keep our money on banks that invest on wars and massacres all over the world ?
didn't we just posted messages here through devices made in china from underage kids working under worst conditions,
injured, sleepless... etc ?
isn't our entire way of living directly hurting us, others and the environment in the worst possible way ?
and we suddenly feel angered by a tortured rhino image while we just bought our new plasma tv.

right...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nirvi

Thanks sooooo much for your sarcastic post which added absolutely nothing of value to this thread or my/anyone elses life!

I notice you don't have a "location", makes me think you might just be in the Far East!? Having problems getting an erection?
edit on 3/10/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

Lets see, so you care about the possibility that humans "might" colonize Mars and destroy it but you don't care that humans are destroying the wildlife that is left on this planet! Got ya!

You care about sneakers made from Stingray skins? Riiiight! I understand!

You been a member for 5 years or more and you've managed to get 30 stars, started no threads and you don't give a $#!] about 80 Elephants being poisoned at a waterhole or Rhino having their horns carved off of their foreheads using a chainsaw and NO anaesthetic! You are a person of mystery not only to myself but to yourself as well no doubt!

Really, do me favour, add something of value to the thread without trying to prove your intelligence through the use of sarcasm!
edit on 3/10/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join