It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
By now I suspect most of you have at least heard of the truth contest. I've been navigating the site and they keep talking about

" but only if you know the ultimate truth."
They keep talking about the ultimate truth like they know what it is.. Am I missing something. I feel like I have been left out of something.

www.truthcontest.com...
edit on 26-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

It appears to be a religious oriented site...I wouldn't be surprised if at some point, they want to sell you a book, that they claim contains the truth.

JMOHO....

Des

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

they have it WITH and WITHOUT religion

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Destinyone

It appears to be a religious oriented site...I wouldn't be surprised if at some point, they want to sell you a book, that they claim contains the truth.

JMOHO....

Des

spot on. L.R.HUBBURD!

Subject matter at hand. Anyone claiming to know the truth is lying. Only my opinion. Still going through the sight. A lot to decipher. However interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
By the way. It's folks like DES and Wrabbit that threw my brain on twisters. Follow them!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

A good read with some insightful perspectives. Is it L R Hubbard as above member mentioned? I hope not, but there is still some interesting things on the site. It is a lot of info and I went straight to political reform and must say I was impressed. It has a straightforward list that would make a genuine difference in the game.
Political Reform
Maybe there are some other gems of info strewn throughout, Will give it a gander.

Peace
edit on 27-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Um. Lots here to read. Not selling Dyanetics. Logging off and read I will now continue.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

speculativeoptimist

A good read with some insightful perspectives. Is it L R Hubbard as above member mentioned? I hope not, but there is still some interesting things on the site. It is a lot of info and II went straight to political reform and must say was impressed. It has a straightforward list that would make a genuine difference in the game.
Political Reform
Maybe there are some other gems of info strewn throughout, Will give it a gander.

Peace
edit on 27-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

No. Not L.RON.HUBBARD. I just was referencing. But the site is asking deep. It will take me a year to get through it. And a life time to think about it. So thanks OP'R for bringning it up.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I've read the whole religion one before, found it very enlightening. Explains all the metaphors of the bible well.

God is not a separate life form. God is all life forms. God is life itself and the balancing force that controls it. The Bible says the same thing. It says, “God is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, that which was, that which is and will be, the almighty.” It cannot be said better than that.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The Truth Contest comes pretty close to being the real deal imho.Link to Facebook site www.facebook.com...
Lots of feed back here from the great unwashed to reflect upon.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Looks like a very interesting site, lots of reading to do, a bit intimidating. Thanks for the heads up.
edit on 27-9-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
maybe you have to reread it because the truth is there. when i found it it made me feel like all the planets were aligned just for that one moment for me. maybe you already knew the truth and its not that interesting to you but the truth is there. maybe you're just missing it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
but then again you can't know the truth and not be moved by what was written because they go hand in hand.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fresher
I agree with you. I have read this and found it most enlightening. It puts a whole new spin on our existence for my money. I recommend that everybody read this at least twice. There is a lot to take in here, even if only some parts resonate with you then that's surely worth your time.

Peace

Scaley

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
By now I suspect most of you have at least heard of the truth contest. I've been navigating the site and they keep talking about

" but only if you know the ultimate truth."
They keep talking about the ultimate truth like they know what it is.. Am I missing something. I feel like I have been left out of something.

www.truthcontest.com...

*The operator of the truth contest site is a brain washing criminal who stalks a physics student that goes by the name 'Rog Rabbit' on youtube/G+ (Roger Gaona on facebook). Check out his music playlists and you'll often find the spam within them. Typical cheap stalker.*

*You might also wanna check these links out that expose the truth contest scam*

www.youtube.com...

antispirituality.net...

*Your welcome*

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Jul 14th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I love this and have believed it for a very long time.

top topics

join