It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Avatars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

smurfy

VoidHawk
There was a thread recently about microwave tech being used for advertising. It bounced waves off the skull causing the target to hear the advertisement! Those who tested it said the voices were in their head! I feel quite sure the military an various agencies will be using something much more powerful. Add a specialized drug (date rape drug ?)and you have yourself a controllable victim.

I didn't see that but the/a technique goes way back, or rather should I say there is more than one way to skin a cat, circa 1965,
uforeview.tripod.com...
There is also supposed to be the same technique or similar as you mention since 1974. How long ago is that?

Interesting link, and worrying! As you point out "How long ago is that?", just imagine how much that tech has advanced!

link   
TP

edit on 25-9-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

link   
DP.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

RaDios
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm just presenting a theory. But before it's discounted out-of-hand, it is a fact that psy-ops exist. Many are quick to say that UFO's are military aircraft that are just more advanced than we are currently familiar with - technology that hasn't yet been made public...isn't it logical to think that psy-ops are more technologically advanced than we might be aware?

And yes, we need to find out why our soldiers snap! These men and women are national treasures and we need to support them!

Now you lost me. National treasures???? They are sent overseas to kill people who are not threatening us. Not sure about that....

....but I totally agree that psyops are at play in all levels of our society. I am a firm believer in MKUlTRA existing. The form it took.....that is debatable.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RaDios

True...but what about post-hypnotic suggestions? The perp/avatar could live their life normally until they are activated.

I've seen that at work. Its good for parlor tricks-- but actually machine gunning into a crowd of innocents... thats a bit much. Personally, I think the people that can actually do that do it because they like it.

As far as the controllers are concerned, maybe they think they are only participating in a virtual training exercise, or just some kind of game that may be completely unrelated to shooting or anything.

Thats stretching it. Theres too many variables. Too much can go wrong with that kind of loose ended plan.Too many players, simpler to get people that like to kill, arm them and turn them loose. Tell them they will get away with it, give them money, whatever and a "ticket to anywhere" after its over. Then just kill them at the end. Or they will do themselves (thats been the rule) when they find out they been duped.

I will cite an example: Lee Harvey Oswald shoots the president of the United States, walks home (home???), then walks into town and goes to a movie. What kind of escape plan is that? None unless he thinks he is meeting a contact to take him out of there. He's got to figure the authorities are looking for him... he's just going to hang around? Go to a movie?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
Now you lost me. National treasures???? They are sent overseas to kill people who are not threatening us. Not sure about that....

....but I totally agree that psyops are at play in all levels of our society. I am a firm believer in MKUlTRA existing. The form it took.....that is debatable.

I would say more than one form, more a multi discipline, there are several staging posts, the start of MKULTRA, then in 1965, then in 1974, all is needed is to put the ensemble together in a coherent way with all the i's dotted and the T's crossed.
And the whole concept is scary.

edit on 25-9-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I hope you are right. I hope that this scenario is pure science fiction. My experience with the human animal, though, gives me pause.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join