It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! A statue of the Mary glows in the dark....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It is happening more and more, the times, you read of statues exuding tears of oil and of blood. This heavenly sign took place September 23rd, 2013 in the childhood home of Vicka, one of the Medjugorje visionaries.

Reminds me of Our Lord's words in Luke 19:40. If you protest the praise of God, the stones will cry out.

www.spiritdaily.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I have been feeling Mother Mary and my patron saint drawing closer to me in these days. I believe that they are watching and know what is to come. Whenever Mary gives us a sign, I think she's letting us know of her presence and to not fear.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Want to prove Mary blah blah blah make a statue glow in the dark

Why do something that does nothing but put more money into the church? why not give every hungry child a meal on the planet? these miracles are just BS, made up by the priests to try and convert/con gullible people.
Come on Mary Jesus and god do a miracle that actually matters and doesn't insult people's intelligence.
Oh wait you can't.....

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Want to prove Mary blah blah blah make a statue glow in the dark

Why do something that does nothing but put more money into the church? why not give every hungry child a meal on the planet? these miracles are just BS, made up by the priests to try and convert/con gullible people.
Come on Mary Jesus and god do a miracle that actually matters and doesn't insult people's intelligence.
Oh wait you can't.....

I know right? It really creases me. For example, you are the son of God, the all knowing mighty creator of all things, who is everywhere always, and you choose to show your face in a piece of toast. This is labeled a miracle.

OP, I am not ridiculing your beliefs, just the nature of what people deem to be "miracles".

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Seriously? It looks like someone cracked open a glowstick and wiped it all over... Religious people actually fall for this stuff?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Glow in the dark paint -

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

boncho
reply to post by colbe

Seriously? It looks like someone cracked open a glowstick and wiped it all over... Religious people actually fall for this stuff?

...no we don't.

I wholeheartedly agree with the statements above. If the Roman Catholic Church (or any other church, for that matter), really cared about promoting the love of Christ, they'd "sell all they have, and give the money to the poor." Money from the Vatican coffers could feed millions. Billions, even.

Churches have no excuse, either for beliving in superstitious rubbish (sorry, Colbe), or for hording wealth in this life. "Religion that God accepts as pure and faultless is this: to care for the fatherless, and the widow".

THAT is our religion, if we profess to hold to what Jesus Christ taught. That is the ONLY religion. The rest is all about relationships. The relationship between Jesus Christ and those He came to save. End of story.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yep. I'm from the area...roughly.

You wouldn't believe the armies...

btw. the woman Vicka...is...well...sort off spoke person for the Mary ...mother of God. Apparently Mary speaks to her about things like building codes, or whether somebody should marry somebody else. She goes around writing letters to people where she asks for various things to be done, or pushed through, claiming it's the will of the virgin Mary.

Anyway...it does look like a fluorescent glow stick. Our TV crews were on the spot...but apparently...none of the cameras were able to pick up the glow...the seers claimed that it stopped glowing by the time TV crews arrived.

The place is called Međugorje, and it a subject of some dispute by the Vatican. There have been Mother of God "sigthings" since the 80's...but Vatican has not accepted the location as the real deal. There are plenty of signs of fowl play...many of the seers have amassed huge wealth...since the claim attracted pilgrims from all over the world...and they are milking it to the bone.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

colbe
It is happening more and more, the times, you read of statues exuding tears of oil and of blood. This heavenly sign took place September 23rd, 2013 in the childhood home of Vicka, one of the Medjugorje visionaries.

Reminds me of Our Lord's words in Luke 19:40. If you protest the praise of God, the stones will cry out.

www.spiritdaily.com...

Maybe some people need to see it in the dark?? You know, if I had a statue in my house, I might like for it to glow just so I can see where it is. I don't want to think it would fall and then I trip over it and perhaps hurt myself.

But, I don't have statues and idols in my house, just a little dog that loves to trip me. Perhaps he needs to glow in the dark.

The way that paint or other material that glows in the dark is beyond my comprehension, I think that is more of a miracle. Even aerodynamics is a miracle to me, even though I understand how planes fly, but the concept is incredible to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Your body functioning and your mind working with your body coupled with your consciousness and ability to make this post on this forum - miracle of God.

Now bow down thank the LORD.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Lady_Tuatha
Glow in the dark paint -

Magic paint from God!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Hahaha! That made me chuckle, thanks.

Yeah, this is total BS. Looks like somebody covered it in glow paint for sure. But hey, if it brings in the money... lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

godlover25

Your body functioning and your mind working with your body coupled with your consciousness and ability to make this post on this forum - miracle of God.

Now bow down thank the LORD.

Nope Iam no slave I refuse to call anything LORD, you may be happy living your life as a slave but I will not.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You are a slave to something whether you like it or not, your either a slave to the world and it's attributes - sin, death, decay, selfishness, greed and lust, or you're a slave to the King, and His attributes - Holiness, Perfection, Eternity, Love.

God bless

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Taissa
reply to post by colbe

I have been feeling Mother Mary and my patron saint drawing closer to me in these days. I believe that they are watching and know what is to come. Whenever Mary gives us a sign, I think she's letting us know of her presence and to not fear.

Taissa, thanks!

Your feelings are correct, we are closer to divine events prophesied. And thank you to everyone who
replied. Believing in these signs draws you closer to God, this is why He gives them. Where is the negative in doing this? Painful to think about the loneliness of not believing. Come along friends, believe.

love,

colbe

p.s. Another writing and pics from a eyewitness to the glowing statue of the Blessed Mother. In the
article "Gospa" is Croatian for Our Lady.

www.spiritdaily.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Stop it...

It's a scam.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Turns out that it's nothing miraculous
YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of why people need to use some discernment and not immediately jump
to accepting everything as some kind of message from heaven ...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Vicka, one of the Medjugorje seers says the glowing statue is true. Have faith.

www.medjugorjetoday.tv...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

colbe

No. She said that in her opinion, 'it's a sign'. Have common sense.
It's already been proven just to be the paint.

edit on 9/28/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

colbe

www.medjugorjetoday.tv...

I am going with a holy person's view, Vicka has seen Our Lady.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join