It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testimony Of Someone Who Was An Agent Of Satan and The Queen Of The Coast. ( Its Very very Interesti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
spiritlessons.com...

Please look at the TRUE story above from someone in Africa who was an agent of Satan and The Queen Of The Coast that had magickal powers to shapeshift and to do other things, almost everything is revealed in this story that happens in the occult.

It includes initiations in India involving demons, and the true life of a serious occult member which a lot of people have been wondering about.

Check out how the story ends.

I pray that you will come into the full realization of really who has the power and authority and turn your life over to Jesus, this could be your last chance.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Did you write all that? What an amazing imagination you have.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

First of all I do not think that story has anything to do with Jesus Christ! I had to stop reading it because it was so horrible. Do i think it is real? Perhaps but I definetly think one should dive into such stories. I think serial killers are real also but I do not feel the need to relive the events of the victims in order to believe it.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

If you read it from beginning to end you will see that it did have something to do with Jesus Christ.

Don't take part of the story and try to figure the rest out, but maybe read the whole thing and you will realize what you have missed the whole time.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The Hobbit. Chapter 6

"Bilbo walked for a long time before he had lunch. The sun was shining and there was a cool breeze."

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

taoistguy

The Hobbit. Chapter 6

"Bilbo walked for a long time before he had lunch. The sun was shining and there was a cool breeze."

This response is insulting.

(to your intelligence!)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I know. I can do better. :|

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
skipped through the 'spiritlessons'

dont believe the entire testimony
he has been played
by the model which evil uses often: badcop/goodcop

i see NO understanding of Who was that ' light' then, whatsoever
and quoting scriptures dont make it right.

spiritlessons.com is a dangerous site
full of people [and ment for people] who need constantly móre Thrills
- not seeing they are being deceived.

[ with exeption perhaps of Pittmann s testimony]

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Magic, shape shifting, and demons? You sure this wasn't just pulled from a Barnes & Noble shelf?

I can't understand how some people are so willing to believe such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I didnt have to read the whole thing, not because its not true or false, but bringing this type of info to ATS, is probably not very wise.

There are very dark things in this world, and not everyone is ready for this type of information. When certain people delve into certain subjects this type of info is found in more reputable places, but to bring it in the open on a site like this, is not only irresponsible, but discredits accounts of victims that have lived and died under circumstances that can only be told in certain circles.

Sites like that even if telling a factual story is why many people think that this type of evil doesnt exist.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

This man is doing the same thing that many UFO CGI hoaxers are doing. He is discrediting the entire concept of that world. You can tell his story is made up because it's so obviously made up.

You know how to spot it? Because you can take a random handful of these "I was evil until I saw the light, praise jeeezus!" stories from pastors around the world and they will follow the same format and they also contradict one another. Some will say there is no hell, some will say there is, some will say that demons are from Satan, some will say they are from Obama, etc.

The format to these stories are always the same -
- Innocent kid looking for answers.
- Stumbles upon something "satanic".
- He almost always has a friend so he can keep comparing his own story to the worst-case scenario.
- _______________
- He sees the light, hallelujah!
- "Buy my book about it!"

Demons exist. Pastors exist. Magick exist. Evil exists. I know all of those things exist but his story is pure fantasy.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh no the bogey man (satan) and his followers can use magic oops sorry gotta spell it magick for people to fall for it.....and the only thing that can save us is Jesus!!!.
Give me a break OP you may not have the intelligence to see through it all but many here have, you are being played by a 2000 year old lie.
God may exist but satan does not he is used to control you and make you a slave, governments have done the same with the war on terrorism, make a imaginary bad guy and you will obey the master.
Grow up and find your own God given mind and stop following the other sheep.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Have you read Romans 13? It pretty much contradicts everything in that verse.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Beavers

taoistguy

The Hobbit. Chapter 6

This response is insulting.

(to your intelligence!)

I think its funny, Im suprised yoooou didnt think it was funny...LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

it was the first 30 times I heard saw it used

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

This video shows a confession from a lady about the queen of the coast in Africa.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

join