It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What would you do if the FBI, CIA, MIBs, or whatever else the govenment has, comes after you?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Probably nothing because we wouldnt know what they're after us for and how.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'd get a lawyer. if there's one thing the libs succeeded in doing in the 90s , it was give lawyers more power than anything else. "Touch me and it'll be called the United States of Astro" cause when I get done sueing, I'll own their asses.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
unfotrunately astro, i hear that in the US the feds can now detain you indefinately with none of that lawyer/i know my rights stuff under certain circumstances

if i was in the states, and i knew/did something they wanted me locked away permanentlyfor, and they came after me, i would get a gun use it on them and save the last bullet for myself

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They have to find me first.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, there's a hiring freeze on right now, but after I get my PhD they might want me (I'm applying this summer to SMU to get a PhD in Medical Anthropology (I have a thesis in mind, in fact.) I'll have to do it over 5 years or so since I work fuoltime.)

They'll have to offer an awfully good salary, though, to get me.

(and I got to study for the GRE again (eeek!). I last took the thing about 25 years ago, and they ain't gonna grandfather me in!)

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i will format my hardrive and then fled to mexico and get a fake birth certificate also hide in a village where the cops don't hardly pass by and TV is rare

new topics

top topics

join