It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indoctrination: Field Trip from Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I just came across this information of what students around America are being subjected to, and it is quite alarming. From in class assignments to field trips meant to make children pretend they are slaves and some inappropriate reading in classrooms. Do parents have any idea this stuff is happening in school?

Sometimes a school does something so magnificently idiotic in the name of education, you have to wonder if it is pure thoughtless stupidity or a deliberate attempt to brainwash kids into eternal obedience. I recently wrote about my own daughter’s experience at her new school where the kids were supposed to kneel to the teachers when a whistle blew.

Melissa Melton of Truth stream Media wrote about her daughter’s 9/11 assignment in which she was to imagine a horrible death at the hands of terrorists.

A private school in New York City made students as young as 14 write suicide notes that included justification for why they would kill themselves.

A third grade teacher in Georgia gave the class slavery-themed math homework with questions like, “If Frederick got two beatings per day, how many beatings did he get in one week?”

Read The Whole Article

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

It's insanity, isn't it?

Makes me so glad that my wife and I have the means and the ability to homeschool our kiddos.

We have been doing it now for 2 years and have not looked back once.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jomina

I talk to my children after I pick them up from school. We talk about the general stuff, then I ask pointed questions such as were there any special programs, did they had out questionnaires. I have told them it's none of the schools business when they start asking personal questions. I've told them to never let the school give them a shot or any medicine. We go over their books and assignments, and it doesn't take that long to do it.

I don't trust the schools anymore. I home schooled my first child for a year, then it was no longer feasible, but that first year set him up for a lot of success. By the time he was in fourth grade, he was reading at a college level. He hated school, and did not cooperate with them, so I put him into FLVS which is a Florida public home schooling program that is VERY good, but he just didn't like it. So, I made him get his GED in the 10th grade, then he went to tech school, was not liking that either, and joined the Navy and he is thrilled. He will be a submariner and couldn't be happier. Finding what makes one happy changes everything.

My kids all have used FLVS, and it's a great way to get stuff done they don't want to do in school. My youngest did PE via FLVS over the summer. Two have taken Spanish via FLVS, and I think it's the future of schools really. It's just too bad more moms or dads can't stay home with their children.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
These are pretty bad (with the exception of the "examination of different family structures" in the kindergartner sex education story), especially the slavery field trip. I really can't see how they got away with that one. Surely they must have told the children about the field trip beforehand or given out permission slips or something. Maybe there's something I'm missing here.

I'm not sure about the burka/freedom fighters story being true though (considering that the original source is wnd of all sites); Also, the kindergartner sex education story falls into the same boat since it doesn't have a source. All of the other stories link to local articles, so they seem to be legitimate.
edit on 22-9-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join