It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dislocated knee, how do I get my knee cap back in its groove?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

place cup of botth hands pressure down on boundary where upper leg and knee cap join then apply pressure, and then move your lower leg up from ground to straight out not letting the pressure go.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My shoulders do this (ish). If I flex a certain way they sort of half way pop out of the joint. Hurts if I overdo it. Makes it look like I have some insanely toned upper arms and I can pop 'em out and reach behind my neck, under my chin and grab the top of the same ear as the shoulder that's out. Freaky wrists and ankles too.

Contain yourselves ladies.

Never had one STAY out though. If I sleep on my arm wrong it hurts like naughty words when I wake up. Actually asked the doc about it, consensus was don't do it, it's probably fine. Makes a disgusting noise when I do it, kind of a click. Sounds like tearing off a turkey leg.

Sounds like you got it sorted.

Knees hurt. I got took the bad word out by a dog the other day. Pup (60+pounds) was chasing my pup (playing) and wasn't as agile. Hit the side of my knee full run. I dropped like a sack of potatoes. I was fine a few minutes later but I don't want to even think about a bad knee injury. Feel better.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Do you have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome .
I have it and my joints subluxation and dislocate all the time or what some people call they pop out of place and you need to put them back in .

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join