It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Million Muslims In Europe, 80% Are Beggars Living on Western Welfare.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Not totally sure how true this is, but the video is very interesting, Egyptian Islamsit Researcher, Ali Abd Al-Aal, talking on Mayadeen TV (Lebanon) about the hypocrisy of Muslims in living in the west.

He says roughly 80% of Muslims in the west don't earn their daily bread, but chose to live off western tax's paid via the welfare state, were in the Islamic states they would die.

He claims 80% of Muslims in Europe are unemployed, and how every European mosque Suffers from theft by fellow Muslims, and he also goes on to say, when he went to visit European Muslims in prison, these Muslims would cry and scream for Halal food, but yet was imprisoned for dealing drugs or rape, but yet claim to be Muslims demanding Muslims rights, and he goes on to say it rotten ethics like this and those long bearded Muslims taking pleasure in killing fellow Muslims while screaming 'Allahu akbar' and as Muslims, this cannot be ignored or absolved.

He also goes on to say, he agrees America needs to be stopped, but Muslims need to stop killing one another before this can happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hypocrisy form a religion i am shocked.....

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

He also goes on to say, he agrees America needs to be stopped, but Muslims need to stop killing one another before this can happen.

Actually what I heard was "he agrees America needs to be taken down"..... and I don't think he meant to the local park for a day of fun and frolic.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I disagree, they need to keep it up. When they are finished, then we can 'engage'.

edit on 14-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

727Sky

Actually what I heard was "he agrees America needs to be taken down"..... and I don't think he meant to the local park for a day of fun and frolic.

Taken down, stopped...liberated, its all the same thing isnt it.
In the west we use the term "liberating", which is achieved by killing innocent people and removing sovereign governments from power.
USA does need stopping before they drag the whole world into a war that will kill most of us.
edit on 14-9-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

There are pretty simple answers to this.

- If the social state principle wasn't so easily exploitable, there would be no reason for them to come here.

- If "we" (the west, NATO & 'murica) wouldn't bomb their traditional regions of origin into hellholes, there would be no reason for them to come here.

- If "we" had thorough and honest immigration / integration policies, this wouldn't happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Memri tv so the Israeli propaganda service is still cranking them out. Where are the facts backing up what he said? Not to mention proof that the translation is actually accurate because Memri tv is known to mistranslate these speeches.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

greencmp

I disagree, they need to keep it up. When they are finished, then we can 'engage'.

edit on 14-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

So 80% are welfare leeches but he wants them to take up arms because the west (who support these leeches) are worse and need to be taken down?

Sounds like this guy is trying to organize bum fights! Good luck! LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

buster2010
Memri tv so the Israeli propaganda service is still cranking them out. Where are the facts backing up what he said? Not to mention proof that the translation is actually accurate because Memri tv is known to mistranslate these speeches.

Israeli propaganda ? What ever gave you that silly idea ?

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a not for profit press monitoring organization with headquarters located in Washington, DC. MEMRI was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former colonel in the Israeli military intelligence and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist. MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap that exists between the Middle East and the West." ............

fonded by Yigal Carmon and Meyrav Wurmser. Wurmser, who later left MEMRI, is an Israeli-born, American scholar of the Arab world. She is also a Senior Fellow at the US think tank, the Hudson Institute.,[2] who participated in a study that led to the report, A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, a paper prepared for Likud party leader and then incoming Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

MEMRI's founding staff of seven included three who had formerly served in military intelligence in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). .......

MEMRI is registered in the US with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.[17] They have a policy of not accepting money from governments, relying instead on around 250 private donors, including other organizations and foundations...................

MEMRI's original mission statement read: "In its research, the institute puts emphasis on the continuing relevance of Zionism to the Jewish people and to the state of Israel."

Middle East Media Research Institute

contributions are "tax deductible"

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's difficult to watch such ignorance...

I do not think these people represent most Muslims.

If they do....We are all in trouble.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a little perspective here.....

i live in europe....and ive lived in cities where there is a decent size muslim population. Most of the older men i saw as i travelled around the city spend a great deal of time in social 'halls', which is like a bar.....many of them drive VERY expensive cars and dress very nice. Meanwhile, according to some exposes on this population, the women, the wife in particular, are practically trapped at home popping out babies so they can get more money from the state (its pretty generous here for each child you have you get hundreds of euros a month) and the same wife is often prevented from learning the local language and venturing out of the house.

i'm sure the reasons are many how this situation came to be the way it is. I personally dont have any strong feelings one way or the other. I enjoy a diversity of culture so from a selfish perspective i enjoy the food and culture that each group of people brings. Some cultures tend to bring less to the collective table than others....and perhaps things are also changing for some cultures for the worse....where once they used to be more contributing to society but lately are not as much due to the changing values of the newer generations.

in general, though im very liberal minded when it comes to the interaction of various cultures in one place....i do think that its just too easy for different cultures to cloister themselves into little self contained pockets in the countries they adopt...and then from there it only gets worse....

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I talked to a friend in Europe and they confirmed that in there mind almost all Muslims dont want to work but just make baby's and take the money from the contry. There also seems to be a big problem with Muslims raping Muslims girls as they are less lightly to go to the police. All in all this seems to be true. I dont belive its 80% but it could be close

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
80% are living on western welfare? No. Most certainly not. 5% maybe. In really, really bad cases 20% at most. There are enough problems with some muslims and western civilization, no need to exaggerate them with such rubbish numbers.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think you will find that the numbers are much closer to 80%. Reasons, language, culture, and the fact that they can make more money a month in Europe by making baby's than they would ever make in there home contrarys

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

imod02

I think you will find that the numbers are much closer to 80%. Reasons, language, culture, and the fact that they can make more money a month in Europe by making baby's than they would ever make in there home contrarys

The stats actually vary from country to country. Referring to this as "Europe" is nonsense because every European country as different laws on who is eligible for welfare and unemployment benefit.

Furthermore, some countries do not have or do not publish stats on what percentage of muslims receive welfare. The only stats available are on how many receive welfare.

Thirdly, there are gigantic differences between muslims from different countries. You can't compare muslims from Pakistan, Turkey, Oman and Morrocco for example. There is no such thing as "the" muslims, just like you can't say Mexcans and Swedes are "the Christians" because they are two entirely different cultures.

They should be referred to as "the Mexicans" and "the Swedish people", not "the Christians". Likewise, there is a difference whether we are talking about Saudis, Turks or Pakistanis.

These generalizations are not helping differentiate and get to the core issues.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The biggest problem is they rather segregate themselves from us instead of integrate in the western society, this despite that most of them are a third generation born in western Europe.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I would only say again, that most muslems can make more money and live a better life in the E.U. by just making baby's than they could ever in there home contrys. This is simply a fact, nothing to do with racism, just a fact.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

imod02

I would only say again, that most muslems can make more money and live a better life in the E.U. by just making baby's than they could ever in there home contrys. This is simply a fact, nothing to do with racism, just a fact.

The standard of living in Oman, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are higher than in any European country (Switzerland excepted). Furthermore, the regulations for receiving welfare are strict in some European countries so that its hardly worth it. If you would say "Libyan muslims can make good money by moving to France and abusing their welfare system" I could actually take you more seriously than if you say "muslims make good money by moving to Europe".

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why work when you can get more money and benefits free from the government?
Giving up all that free money and benefits by getting a minimum wage paying job with no benefits would be taking a pay cut.
Jobs need to pay more or the government needs to give them less that`s the only way a lot of people will ever go out and look for a job.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Worlds highest standard of living are in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany. Unlike you I respect your point of view, seems you do not respect mine so as far as i am concerned you are 100% right in your views. Hope you enjoy living in a muslem contry

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join