It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is cool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
To all of you who believe that God is a boring old fart, and to all those christians and other dogmatic belivers who keep repeating (and abusing) the understanding of loving one another.

God is cool. SHe is the coolest, the most cheerful, the most friendliest happiest understanding being out there

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
#ing hippy... Trying to refer to a divine being in the same terms as a tv programme, pop band or haircut is nonsensical; and this is coming from an atheist.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
(as cited in another thread)

Numbers 31:17 & 18

17: "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18: "But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Another happy little verse.

Hosea 13:16

"Samaria shall become desolate, for she hath rebelled against God; they shall fall by the sword, their INFANTS shall be DASHED TO PIECES, and their PREGNANT WOMEN shall be RIPPED OPEN." Hosea 13:16

A few words from the most friendly, happy, understanding being out there!

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
eh!? god blatently doesnt exist.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That would have been my assumption as well but there you go, some people believe in it, some don't. I don't know how somebody could come out with a statement like "God is cool" having never met the guy...

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator
God is cool. SHe is the coolest, the most cheerful, the most friendliest happiest understanding being out there

Somebody has been watching too much Dogma!

Though i believe there may be a God as such, he/she/it's nothing like anyone here on Earth could ever even begin to imagine, let alone build a religion upon and proclaim him/her/it cool!

new topics

top topics

join