It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Chief Calls For Attacks On US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

Fine you are right lets move on from Iraq to Syira

Can you please explain why you have this absurd believe that the CIA are going to "blow up" an American city

EDIT

More wiki, really?

here is a ATS thread i wrote on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you read through it you will start to see the complexities of their relationship.

but again lets please move on to Syria
edit on 13-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you please explain why you have this absurd believe that the CIA are going to "blow up" an American city

I'm not sure what part you're not understanding.

They blew up the WTC as a pretext to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

They are going to do the same thing again for Syria and Iran.

It may be a city, it may be a port, but whatever it is, it will have to be just as big as the WTC attacks.

They could nuke South Carolina and claim it was Iran that did it in retaliation for aiding the Syrian rebels.

Syria is a sideshow. The real target here is Iran.

edit on 9/13/2013 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

AnarchoCapitalist

Similarly, you can bet a new false flag will be used to get us into Syria and Iran. Iran is the biggest threat because they are selling oil outside of the dollar system. This undermines the US ability to continue with its money printing.

I am Michael Suede (ATS Name AnarchoCapitalist), the author of this article, and the owner/operator of LibertarianNews.org

Congrats for your brilliant OP.

There's more...This one is for the sleeper's out there:

I was one of those until I read this ( a few hours ago)
edit on 13-9-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

They blew up the WTC as a pretext to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

Well that is highly debatable, but for now lets keep with Syria.

They are going to do the same thing again for Syria and Iran.

Unless you are able to see the future there is no way you could ever know this.

You are just plucking stuff from thin air (and wiki) and portraying it as a fact

its not true, they are not going to do any such thing, only in your imagination and in hollywood would they do that.

They could nuke South Carolina and claim it was Iran that did it in retaliation for aiding the Syrian rebels.

Yes i suppose so, they could probably even have Obama, Putin, Cameron, Assad all have one big orgy together and sort it all out that way as well if you just want to start speculating the extreme's of what they "could" do

Honestly, nukes, you are now saying that they might nuke a American city.

wow!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
from the OP Telegraph article;

in an audio message released on Friday, two days after the anniversary of September 11th, Ayman al-Zawahiri said America was not a “mythic power” and that it could be defeated even through small-scale strikes by “one brother or a few of the brothers”.

'audio message' ?? Hmmm. really ?

where's the confirmation ?

"sounds" like a planted fish story from perhaps Russia.

Russia stands to gain the most by stalling an escalation by the U.S.

AQ CIA connections ...... probably true for the most part.

This 'audio message' is designed to stoke the American citizens.

It correlates to Putin's warning about 'exceptional-ism'

And I think Obama is part of the stalling too. All he did was make the threat and then stalled.

He might be not so secretly helping Russia / Gazprom.

Obama may be not so quietly attempting to go against the CIA / AQ/Saudi/Qatar agenda.

edit on Sep-13-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Honestly, nukes, you are now saying that they might nuke a American city.

wow!

I think they will use nukes for a few reasons.

Back in 2001, cellphones were rare. Cellphones with cameras were virtually non-existent. Today, there's a good chance that they will not be able to control the media like they did for the WTC attacks. There's just way too much independent journalism today, and people don't trust the lamestream media anymore.

A nuke avoids the problems of having to deal with this situation. The EMP from a nuke will knock out all the electronics for miles around the epicenter. And it will create an event big enough to warrant a full scale military invasion.

We'll see. I think the CIA is going to nuke us.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Again, what are you on about

They are going to use nuke because of the iphone?

thats what that post sounded like to me

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

AnarchoCapitalist

The "terrorists" serve two functions. One is to keep the public in perpetual fear, so the NSA/CIA/FBI/DoD/Military Industrial Complex don't lose all of their funding due to peace. And another is to overthrow regimes that pose a threat to the petrodollar.

And another is to overthrow regimes that pose a threat to the petrodollar.

JACKPOT!! THE MILLION DOLLAR «ANSWER»

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Again, what are you on about

They are going to use nuke because of the iphone?

thats what that post sounded like to me

Hey, I hope I'm wrong.

I just have this feeling we're going to get nuked.

There are already reports of undocumented nuclear weapons movement:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

how convenient. now all we have to do is wait for yet another false flag.

didn't i told you so?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So what you have moved on from Wiki to InfoWars....

not a improvement.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

So what you have moved on from Wiki to InfoWars....

not a improvement.

The beautiful thing about posting on ATS is that everything is recorded for posterity.

If we do get nuked in the next few months, I'll be here to say "I told you so."

Then again, may be we won't. I just have this feeling that we will.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

It is truly frightening that people still see Al Qaeda as a threat to US security. These guys hired thugs for the CIA. If anyone does not realize that the the War on Terror is a Scam

Sad isn't it. So many 'red blooded Americans' so ready to blow up any place the US leaders hint at be a problem. foreigners out to get them. The problem is mostly their own leaders bowing to industry.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The other sad thing is the prize on the head of Al-Zawahiri, as if it would make a difference.
Cut the top of a tree and it will grow back, but cut away its roots...

This thread speaks of the possibility to create a false flag using the same old manner.
Let the terrorist leaders pose a threat to the US, and wait for an attack which will lead to an attack, very convinient that Al Qaeda is fighting in Syria.
I did not thought of this possibility, let's hope that this isn't so, time will tell.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Getting the public behind military agenda through false flag terrorism is no new strategy. Check out operation "Northwoods". It was almost a reality but JFK pulled the plug.....The CIA was not too happy about that...

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The Telegraph is reporting that Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of al-Qaeda and many of the Syrian rebel forces, has called on followers to commit attacks inside the US to “bleed America economically”, in a speech marking the anniversary of the 9/11 strikes.

Thanks AZ, but we already have Obama and the Fed doing a superb job at that.

~Namaste

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The governments of all the coalition nations might just as well spit on our dead sons and daughters graves, that gave their lives for this insane madness. All for what ??. I'm so in disgust of the governments that lie, I am lost for words.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

EDIT

More wiki, really?

here is a ATS thread i wrote on it.

If you read through it you will start to see the complexities of their relationship.

but again lets please move on to Syria
edit on 13-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, I not trying to interfere with your spirited denial of what the OP posted, but did you seriously try to call him out multiple times for using wiki as a source, then link him to your own ATS thread that doesn't have a single source in the entire thing?

OP: Thank you for providing a lot of information. I am usually somewhat skeptical of most conspiracies at first, I like to read everyone's opinions and do further independent research to form my own conclusion. Thank you again and keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2013 by 12voltz because: of the bees

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Al-Zawahiri has always seemed to be heavily guarded for someone who is supposed to be a terrorist looking to over-throw entire governments.This has been commented on by several reporters.I personally think he's an asset for The CIA and MI6.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join