It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Black Coffins and Body Bags (Puerto Rico)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have been hearing about the black coffins for months now, I live in Florida, my sister just called me from Puerto Rico to tell me that thousands or body bags and black coffins are coming in to the Ponce Mercedita Airport (south of Puerto Rico) and possibly tot he San Juan Airport too, FEMA trucks all over, and no one is saying anything.

Whatever is taking place looks like it will be global and looks like it will be soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So it isn't Jesse Ventura reporting this, and you have someone who has seen this. Did they get a picture? Just curious as to what that would look like. Is it normal for FEMA to stock body bags? Probably due to their work they would stock at least some but what is the normal amount? It could be just getting all last spending in before end of fiscal year.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My wife works for the local health department, they got cool tee shirts for emergency preparedness. They have meetings, the last one was on pandemics and anthrax and other possible terrorist situations. She told me that the government has made agreements with a local trucking company in case they have to haul a lot of bodies out.
I guess this has been done over most of the country. I suppose it is important to have this in place. I guess there is an adequate amount of antidotes locally for situations like this, but not at where she works. I suppose having things spread out over the country is better than having everything in one place.

This is nothing to worry about, it is really something to be proud of. At least the country is taking measures to help us if something goes wrong. I see it as a good thing in a world where structured wars are a thing of the past. Hopefully none of this preparedness ever needs to be used.

The part that bothers me is that the flooding can cause the spreading of disease in some areas where it is happening. Most of us cannot handle the wet and warm, our immune systems are designed to fight other things. This is a vulnerability to many people, most people could never live in the damp tropics. Many of our medicines were created by studying the medicinal properties of tropical plants, the immunity of these plants is strong. I bet the immunity of the people living in the tropical rain forests is good too, but they may lack immunity to some of the things that we have developed immunity to.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
How many people live in Puerto Rico? given its an island i'd imagine that in the event of a problem that caused a lot of deaths there would be problems flying in coffins should they be needed in bulk so its a good idea to keep a stock on hand and also isn't their problems with flooding that can bring up older buried coffins and i'd imagine you'd want to get graveyards spitting up corpses under control ASAP as the disease risk would be mental

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Could you ask your sister where she heard this? I live in PR very close the airport in Carolina and havent seen anything out of the ordinary. There's nothing on the news either.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Perhaps it has something to do with the Dengue outbreak in the Dominican Republic.
Dengue Death Toll Rises To 59 In Dominican Republic

SANTO DOMINGO, Sept 6 (Bernama) -- Death toll from dengue fever in the Dominican Republic has risen to 59 this year, Xinhua news agency reported.

A total of 8,704 dengue cases have been registered in Dominican Republic. Last week alone, the health sector reported three deaths and 602 cases of infection. One victim was a three-year-old boy from eastern Santo Domingo.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
SANTO DOMINGO, Sept 12 The death toll from dengue fever in the Dominican Republic, where some 8,704 cases of the disease have been registered, has risen to 59 so far this year, according to a Health Ministry report released Thursday.

Dengue fever has mostly affected the northern, central and southern regions of the country, including the capital, Santo Domingo, where 76 percent of cases reported in the past month were located, the report said.

In the past week alone, the health sector reported three deaths and 602

cases of infection. According to local press, one of the victims was a three-year-old boy from eastern Santo Domingo.

Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne infection that causes flu-like symptoms, but can be debilitating in infants, small children, and the elderly.

At the beginning of October 2012, the Dominican government declared a nationwide dengue fever outbreak that had at that point infected 5,800 people and led to 12 deaths.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that while there is no specific treatment for the disease as yet, early detection and medical treatment can reduce the mortality rate to less than one percent.

World Health Organization Website - Dengue

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Neysa
Perhaps it has something to do with the Dengue outbreak in the Dominican Republic.
Dengue Death Toll Rises To 59 In Dominican Republic

SANTO DOMINGO, Sept 6 (Bernama) -- Death toll from dengue fever in the Dominican Republic has risen to 59 this year, Xinhua news agency reported.

A total of 8,704 dengue cases have been registered in Dominican Republic. Last week alone, the health sector reported three deaths and 602 cases of infection. One victim was a three-year-old boy from eastern Santo Domingo.

Just a thought.

She saw the coffins when she was taking my grandmother to the airport the other day, The gossip at her work life insurance is that some doctors and government people are preparing for a martial law and they are talking about Virus MORES???? I need to call her so she can explain me better.
edit on 13-9-2013 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just talked to my sister and things are really bad, she confirmed from a high level military person in Puerto Rico that is family of her husband that something bad is coming and its not only to Puerto Rico but to the whole world, they are activating the national guard in secrecy and giving them a review on what martial law is (Puerto Rico and USA share the same constitution and some laws) This military person told her that his cellphone and home phone is been monitored so he asked her to never call him to ask her things about this subject, she explained her this things in person, he has been preparing food/supplies for his family for a few months now. He told my sister something that scared me to death, that in the US they plan to take our kids from school in school buses to a secret location when whatever its happens without notifying their parents. He could not explain her totally what is going to happen but he told her to prepare a lot of food and items to protect themselves......Is very difficult to buy a gun in Puerto Rico...... He told her that when the day comes they will be trained to save childrens first.

My sister believes is a Virus that is getting out of control because a few people have died in Puerto Rico and they don't want to give an explanation and the Director of the Health Department in PR resigned without explanation and doesn't want to talk.

I will get more info together and post what I find here, if you are in PR and know something put it here.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

cdesigns
I have been hearing about the black coffins for months now, I live in Florida, my sister just called me from Puerto Rico to tell me that thousands or body bags and black coffins are coming in to the Ponce Mercedita Airport (south of Puerto Rico) and possibly tot he San Juan Airport too, FEMA trucks all over, and no one is saying anything.

Whatever is taking place looks like it will be global and looks like it will be soon.

Care to explain that?

Last I was aware, Puerto Rica was a very small country in central America whereas global implied happening on 100s of countries all over the globe? You do realise that 95% of the globe isn't America?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Dianec
So it isn't Jesse Ventura reporting this, and you have someone who has seen this. Did they get a picture? Just curious as to what that would look like. Is it normal for FEMA to stock body bags? Probably due to their work they would stock at least some but what is the normal amount? It could be just getting all last spending in before end of fiscal year.

Why would you accept someone else picture and not the plethora of other pictures they have provided for a long time now? Maybe you need to go to Puerto Rico and prove it to yourself, because her camera is probably the same as the others cameras that took the pictures already out for years now.

Just what did Jesse show that these don't show?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Why would you accept someone else picture and not the plethora of other pictures they have provided for a long time now? Maybe you need to go to Puerto Rico and prove it to yourself, because her camera is probably the same as the others cameras that took the pictures already out for years now.

The problem is that any pic showing the so called FEMA coffins are a fallacy, as FEMA is not connected whatsoever with the company that makes the coffin liners that you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How was I to know they were pictures that matched Jesse Ventura's? You just now posted it. I don't need proof anyway - just wanted to know what they looked like. I don't find it unusual. Natural disasters mean deaths unfortunately. What do you do with dead bodies? Can't pile them up. They have to go somewhere for sanitation. A disaster oriented program such as FEMA should have things like this. We also don't know how they distribute them. They may come into one area and then are shipped to other FEMA sites.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I do know a Mormon who is pretty high up and several years ago he went into contract to start building wooden coffins as well. He moved first out of state and then now out of country.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The reason Governments around the world are preparing for is the Mayan thing, everyone was thinking it was Dec 2012, but it failed to happen, but not people in high places think the 2012 year is 3 or 4 years out, so things can still be got ready for bad times.
Earth is dieing, people and animals are dieing world-wide, soon unless you like radiation fish wont be able to be eat, water will soon kill us we know that even tap water today causes 63% of cancers, food we eat is killing us, earth is in a mess not just because of Japan, but because air we breath is running out, it is 47% less now than 5 years ago because so many people live on earth, yet we have 89% less trees than 20 years ago, less trees, less air.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

This is frightening news. I hope your Sister is not afraid but making plans to get through anything that may come her way. Be sure to help her feel at ease, and to let her know that you will be smart, brave and aware and for her not to worry about you. Are you close to your Grandma? As long as we stand calm in the face of the storm, help the vulnerable ones in our family to feel safe, then what more can you do? There is no way to know if you have enough preps to see you through, but rice, beans, staples are a must. Seeds and a good plan for either sheltering in place or a secondary location which can be within a hundred mile radius is smart. Water or water purification is a must no matter where you are located. Everything is going to be alright. Noone is in this alone.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

The problem is that any pic showing the so called FEMA coffins are a fallacy, as FEMA is not connected whatsoever with the company that makes the coffin liners that you are talking about.

Wow, you think because a company not directly connected to FEMA means these coffins are not suspicious? You think the government directly owns and controls the old Blackwater who has now changed their name? You do realize we contract with outside companies right? Just what are all these coffins doing showing up around the country? Why the detention / relocation camps they say are for disasters, but in fact are prisons with towers, and barbed wire.

The most dangerous words you can hear:

"I'm from the government and I am here to help you!"

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What occurred to me was that it will take a lot of people to dispose of all those bodies that will be placed in those coffins. And where will all those coffins be buried? And who gets all the stuff the dead people will leave behind?

Will it be a reenactment of the plague during the middle ages?

www.themiddleages.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

It is likely that a plague of disastrous proportions is to be brought upon us.

Provocateurs of the New World Order are obsessed with population reduction in order to reach the ultimate goal in creating the utopia(?) of a single world government.

Global pandemic is a realistic an opportune probability since air travel connects most of the world within a 24 hour period. If so, those and conceivably millions of other black coffins(?) can be expected to be put to good(?) use. They are at the ready. It appears as if they will hold between 4 - 5 people each (or more) so start doing the math!

These "black boxes can be easily manufactured, inexpensively at that. The raw material is being produced daily in the form of discarded plastics. After all, quantity trumps quality in this unfortunate scenario and the extrusion and moulding of them can be reproduced ad infinitum. They can then be sealed, stacked and buried conveniently in mass graves.

It is easier to control the masses, when there are a lot fewer of them.....

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

cdesigns
I just talked to my sister and things are really bad, she confirmed from a high level military person in Puerto Rico that is family of her husband that something bad is coming and its not only to Puerto Rico but to the whole world, they are activating the national guard in secrecy and giving them a review on what martial law is (Puerto Rico and USA share the same constitution and some laws) This military person told her that his cellphone and home phone is been monitored so he asked her to never call him to ask her things about this subject, she explained her this things in person, he has been preparing food/supplies for his family for a few months now. He told my sister something that scared me to death, that in the US they plan to take our kids from school in school buses to a secret location when whatever its happens without notifying their parents. He could not explain her totally what is going to happen but he told her to prepare a lot of food and items to protect themselves......Is very difficult to buy a gun in Puerto Rico...... He told her that when the day comes they will be trained to save childrens first.

My sister believes is a Virus that is getting out of control because a few people have died in Puerto Rico and they don't want to give an explanation and the Director of the Health Department in PR resigned without explanation and doesn't want to talk.

I will get more info together and post what I find here, if you are in PR and know something put it here.

Here is my problem with this, and the other posts just like it. While I'll agree folks in the military and so on are supposed to be closed lip folks, the idea that someone can say such things with no detail is like out of a movie. In a movie you say, "it's coming, but I can't tell you what" because you are trying to build tension, in real life this does not happen. As to say this to the OP's sister is saying, "I could tell you but it is best you die or suffer..." To a love one or friend, you say, "someone thinks a hurricane is coming, or plague is coming, or nuke is coming." I can't see someone who says, "well, there is a problem, but the who, what, when, where, how and why are just not possible to know."

One thing to consider, government contracts. The government buys things that can be explained - they never buy homes for the homeless, they buy bullets, guns, and body bags because contractors will make them to fulfill big contracts and most of it sits, until it is thrown away to be replaced by another contract.

Another thing to consider. While I have never been in a catastrophe of the sort that requires body disposal, I do know what buying is by far the least efficient way to deal with them - burning or mass grave is best. So the body boxes make little sense, as I just can't image post Katrina times 1000 ,we'd all be hanging for priest led funerals in the local cemetery.

For once, JUST ONCE, JUST ONCE, JUST ONCE, JUST ONCE, I'd like to see a full, complete, detailed account rather then "a friend of a friend..."

In fact, I'd ask a new ATS policy be instituted deleting these kinds of posts for good, they only serve to make people insecure and not one, NOT ONE, NOT ONE, NOT ONE, in the last ten years has meant a thing. Did you get that: Not one of these posts in the last ten years has amounted to anything. Not one Alex Jones, the "the body bags are coming for you" rants has amounted to anything. Not one of the 1000 posts on this site have amounted to anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join