It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Addresses America In NYT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jahari

What makes you think I'm half the people that think he's a Muslim? Even if I did, and even if he were, that has nothing to do with my hatred for the POS. I went out of my way to give him the benefit of the doubt until he claimed he wasn't going to sign the NDAA, and then signed the damn thing anyway behind closed doors and behind our backs.

I don't like him. I will hate on the son-of-a-***** as much as I want. That doesn't mean I love his Dark Lords either. Has anything I've said indicated that did...?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

How you know putin is a good leader? From media clips and speeches? Give me a break.
edit on 11-9-2013 by jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

My point is the president isnt the all powerful figure you think he is. Dem, rep or other all have the same agenda and handlers. How can you say you "hate" someone you dont know? Lol...wow!! I find it humorous when people place feelings on politicians. Their job is to control you, me and them. Smh. Wake up.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jahari

I am awake. He is ONE OF THEM. Look at his life history (the part you can find that hasn't been sealed). HE IS ONE OF THEM. For God's sake, guy....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

So place your hate on them and dont place it on the lackey. He is one of them. His skin was suppose to hide it. For the most part it has. But "we" know he's no different then those that came before him or those that will come after. The "system" is much bigger the President Barack Obama.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jahari

Im sorry, but the POTUS was very clear that he has the authority to strike, and he would do so if he wanted.

Although he has since softened his publicly stated viewpoints, those were his words. Damn right I am going to blame him. He took on that blame when he took sole responsibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yea what you expect him to say. He is not the policy maker!! He's the flavor flav of the elites. For those that dont know flaor flav was the hype man for a group called public eenemy. The hype mans jobs is the get the crowd going abd ready for what the leader if the group, in theis case chuck d, had to say. He made you want to listen. The same goes for tge president. He's put in place to get a desired effect. Good or bad. He plays his role. Ever seen one of those cop movies where the police play "good cop, bad cop"? Guess who's playing the bad cop?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have to say I admire Putin's logic a whole lot more than what I listened to last night.
This is sound logic. However, what does it mean when the Russian leader makes more sense than our own president?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Well if his writers paid attention to the poles, and how americans feel about certain issues, then he/she knew exactly what to write to get the american public on their side. Dont believe the hype! At the end if the day, just watch the oil/money. That is whats really important, to hell with your admiration.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

ratcals
So he addressed the American people in the NYT yet your link is to zerohedge? Any chance on a link the the actual article?

Yeah, I know...funny that it's being linked through zerohedge as if they were responsible. But hey, it drives up traffic to the site without much work, don't ya know? CNN is just as bad about that, for the record, though...but they obviously didn't think the fact that a Russian leader directly addressed the American people in an American paper wasn't bizarro amazing enough. They have to squeeze their little bit out, too--is it...gasp!...propaganda?! Oh dear lord!!! Run away!!!

Now to the OP. I'm pretty sure I'm trippin' over here. A Russian leader publishing an OP ED in NY Times....has that ever happened before? Are we sure we all haven't slipped into some alternate dimension kind of like in the Twilight Zone? It's getting kinda weird...

To Putin's remarks: Although my grandfather is probably going to be spinning faster than a top in his grave, I tend to agree with Putin.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Vote Putin for 2016 president

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hi guys,

would i be stretching it if this is something, deliberate ?

I'm not so sure I'm as happy as the rest of the guys posting to this thread and ill explain why.

consider this,

what if the USA is playing bad cop and Russia is playing good cop?

what if Israel and the rest of the cronies know that Syria would jump in and "help a brother out" if anything preemptive happened to Iran.

perhaps Israel has a counter for a nuke strike, but they cant or couldn't counter a chemical strike?

what if this is some extravagant idea to disarm Syria of its chemical cache, only to pave the clear way for a possible preemptive strike or .. false flag .. on Iran?

I dont know guys, while i think it is a good thing that America doesn't get involved within Syria for whatever reason, perhaps Vladimir Putin is just playing into their game by disarming the one thing that scares the crap out of the cronies trying to push their way into Iran.

but then one other thing comes to mind, what if America / cronies are bent on going in and this stops or stalls them, the idea of a false flag / pearl harbor event to encourage millions of Americans to justify the new cause bends my head ..

*shrugs* just random food for thought, perhaps I'm completely wrong ..

Muzz

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I tend to side with voidhawk, and now ormuz's first half of his post beat me to what was going to be a similar idea, but here goes:

I mean no offense to anyone choosing to compare Obama and Putin here, but can you try to suppress your attachments to the players? The comment section in the OP article puts the way this thread is currently going to shame. I can't stop us from talking about how cool Putin is or how he put Obama to shame, free speech and all, but I'm way more concerned with the bigger picture shift. America is effectively being scripted as the bad guy now, and I want to know what greater purpose this serves. The enemy of our enemy may seem to be our friend here, or it may just be Satan's grip from which there is no return. Polarization from Obama calling us exceptional, when we aren't the less governed great nation we once were, and polarization from Putin stating that we're all equal when although we should have equal opportunity, the harder worker shall succeed...maybe all the polarization is in the secret mutual name of global governance advancement, regardless of the degree to which each player is aware of their involvement in this agenda.
edit on 12-9-2013 by PeaceVindicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

I've been wondering the same thing. This seems good for the short term, but I fear the long term implications.

However, I'm also considering a second idea. What if we're overestimating our leaders? What if they're just retarded and their plan has fallen apart. What if they genuinely didn't count on this much resistance and are at a loss?

Could be, or could be what they want us to think. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Uhhhhhhh. What?

Does this not strike anyone as a slip into Bizarro America? It seems like there are a lot of folks clamoring to be Putin's new fanclub but no-one is asking why?

I'm interested in what our Russian friends have to say about this.

Subtext is everything.
edit on 9/12/2013 by HolographicPrincipal because: fix apostrophe

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

If you do not see that the tipping point is near you need to wake up. Add it up good readers of the world and guess what it spells out..........AN EPIC COLLAPSE.

America is about to collapse from the inside out. We strayed to far from what the founding fathers wanted and either we will change into something else or revert back to what we should have been doing all along. When the leader of Russia is the voice of peace and wisdom you know the system is about to fail.

edit on 12-9-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

earthling42
reply to post by greencmp

Who would have thought this was possible a year ago, i sure didn't but Putin sure shows some skills when it comes to politics and leadership.

How so? Your OP is a simple copy/paste & without even an personal opinion or your own view-point. I'm wondering if you were waiting for others to weigh in before you gave your own thoughts--or--what exactly is the point of this thread?

So Putin can recite words, though we have no idea if these are his own words/thoughts, or just those of his writer/s. Even still, if the ideas are his own it makes no difference (just another opinion), and he should not be an influence at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sad world when Putin has more sense than our own President, sorry to say....

This just shows us how really screwed up our President is...in all his glory.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

VoidHawk
What if, they're all in this together (Obama and Putin) and the world is being played!

What if, Russia and America were threatening each other! Would we all start crapping ourselves and beg our leaders to protect us?

I think its all a game.

I was talking about this today with a friend. I was musing how many people stereotype "liberal" men as sort of weak, passive, limp wristed, effeminate sissies (I am using common lingo, not my feelings) and then see conservative men as aggressive, Neanderthal, masculine and macho types. Then we look at images of Obama and Putin that seek to point out how polar opposite they are.

Obama being this girly man and Putin being this macho man, and yet Putin is about as far left as you can get being a communist, and so is Obama. Is there some psy-op campaign going on to change how American's see our system (Obama) and the Russian system (Putin) as opposite what they really are? Is there going to be a fabricated crisis where Putin comes in to the rescue and becomes a new defacto world leader?

Just musing, and noticing how these men have been portrayed. They obviously are different men and commies can be very macho, but it just seems like seeds are being planted to accept Putin's leadership.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Xtrozero
Sad world when Putin has more sense than our own President, sorry to say....

This just shows us how really screwed up our President is...in all his glory.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

To be honest if people continue to think like this nothing will change. The President is just a symptom of the disease inside the US and the world. The progressive mindset allows men like him to gain power and keep it.

Romney would be exactly the same because he is also controlled by the same progressive masters. They want us to have apathy and fear. And the only way to fight it is right at home. Do not let fear and apathy rule your house.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join