It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Letter That A Dying Military Veteran Sent To His Representatives In Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I had to post this , you will be amazed by the things that a dying military veteran wrote in a letter to the two U.S. Senators that are representing his state.

I have tried to live by the rules my entire life. My father was a Command Sergeant Major, U.S. Army, who died of combat related stresses shortly after his retirement. It was he who instilled in me those virtues he felt important – honesty, duty, patriotism and obeying the laws of God and of our various governments. I have served my country, paid my taxes, worked hard, volunteered and donated my fair share of money, time and artifacts.

It is extremely well written and like the author states he doubts it will ever be read by the person for whom it was intended
The name of the vet that wrote this letter is Bill Schoonover, and it was written on April 3rd, 2013.

Last year, the president spent an estimated 1.4 $billion on himself and his family. The vice president spends $millions on hotels. They have had 8 vacations so far this year! And our House of Representatives and Senate have become America ‘s answer to the Saudi royal family. You have become the “perfumed princes and princesses” of our country.

I think that you will agree that the emotions that Mr. Schoonover has expressed in this letter are shared by millions upon millions of other Americans all across the country…
Hopefully the more this gets out on the net maybe the senator it was meant for will be forced to at least read it

investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I don't know about the other members as I can only speak for myself, but I can guarantee you I will be sharing this far and wide. Hopefully other members will do it as well. This is one letter that deserves to go viral.
Thank you for posting this.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

onehuman
reply to post by Bilder

I don't know about the other members as I can only speak for myself, but I can guarantee you I will be sharing this far and wide. Hopefully other members will do it as well. This is one letter that deserves to go viral.

I will be doing the same. Incredible letter

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Indeed, couldn't have put it better myself. Truth has a purity all on it's own and it has a crystal clear ring.

I hope his words ring out around the world, bless him.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

onehuman
reply to post by Bilder

It really does need to go viral , the way the veterans are treated by these bottom feeders is an absolute disgrace.
I feel so sorry for this poor dude we really need to maintain the rage

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Cheers mate , Ive had my wife post it on her facebook as well , anything to get it out there

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's not the first letter that LTC (Ret) Schoonover has written.

He's written a few over the years. Good reading.

I remember the 2009 letter to Sen. Barbara Boxer.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

bg_socalif

www.snopes.com...

Thanks for the link, LTC Schoonover certainly has a way with words , its such a shame that the congresscritters who send them to fight have such little regard for them

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Bilder

bg_socalif

www.snopes.com...

Thanks for the link, LTC Schoonover certainly has a way with words , its such a shame that the congresscritters who send them to fight have such little regard for them

I agree, he certainly does.

"Politicians hide themselves away, they only started the war. Why should they go out to fight? They leave that role to the poor." - "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath

Written 43 yrs ago and still relevant today.

new topics

top topics

join