It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda’s strength with Syrian rebels now being downplayed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think the problem this time is that no only Obama is linked to specific terrorist group due to funding but also, it seems that his decision to attack Syria is been influenced by countries that support terrorism, when we are supposed to be fighting it, Qatar and specifically Saudi Arabia are not the best example of democracy and equality.

Thankfully most people in America are not stupid they have Iraq, Afghanistan and 9/11 still very fresh in their minds.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks for posting this link, there is also a cable in wikileaks from 2006 on the net in which it is clear that they are seeking opportunities to destabilize assads regime.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

That is the problem, I still believe that the destabilization of the middle east countries no following the agenda of certain interest groups is been in making for many years.

Still now that we have a president that is a Closet Muslim he is trying to steer the power control to the groups that he favors the most, that is the problem now In Syria people are starting to see the true nature of what the government is doing.

I still believe that Obama will attack Syria regardless but that can open the door to impeachment if we still have some honest people in congress that knows what going on and are not afraid to expose the truth.

And yes this planning for Syria is been on the table for quite sometime, but recently as early as 2011, the power for control is to fall in the hands of certain groups favored by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, so while the destabilization of the middle east is still on schedule the power control have changed hands.

Before Obama we were fighting terrorist within the Radical Muslims groups, under Obama the downplay of terrorist groups include braking the link between terrorist and Muslims, because the negative light on Muslims, in the US.

But what that didn't include was funding so call "Rebels" in the middle east with ties to terrorism in Syria.

edit on 11-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't know, i know most Americans are opposed to it just like people everywhere else in the world.
But the question is, who is really pulling the strings, let's say Obama is impeached, there will be just another puppet to take his place.
It could well be that Obama deliberately has delayed an attack against Syria, while certain politicians like McCain would already have given the order to attack Syria.

This is me thinking out loud, what if it turns out that the president of the united states is not the most powerfull man on earth, but has to follow orders from a few who pull the strings.
If that is the case, any other new president will make no difference.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

marg6043

Thankfully most people in America are not stupid they have Iraq, Afghanistan and 9/11 still very fresh in their minds.

I dunno.
Saw a poll a while ago where one of the questions asked was if Saddam was responsible for 9-11.

Sixty percent said yes.

And Terrorist training in Afgan as a reason for attacking them ?

That was an Easy Excuse, because thats where the US had Trained them !

But I'll agree , Americans arent stupid. Most just think the Sun rises over Jersey, and Sets past Cali.
The Rest of the Planet is just for our Military's War Games.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

That is exactly what I think that he is taking orders from somebody, but who, it seems that since he is been in power Saudi Arabia has become a powerful present and is something that they have in abundance oil and money.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join