It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Pets) Animals Playing on iPads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not much to say, it's self-explanatory.

I was shocked to see my 1 year old cousin playing games on her very own iPad. Now I'm even more shocked that all sorts of pets are jumping on the bandwagon too! There's cats, dogs, monkeys, lizards, and more! The list of things that shock me now contains everything.

Have a nice day, everyone

edit on 8-9-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
wow better give that ipad to me than cratch by that cat..

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
lol my snake likes to play with my laptop but i think she just likes the heat lol now if she figures out how to send email i'm in trouble lol

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow, the implications for animal communication and learning are kind of awesome.

P.S. I don't even know what that monkey was doing, it looked like he was going through menus even.
edit on 8-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Wow, the implications for animal communication and learning are kind of awesome.

P.S. I don't even know what that monkey was doing, it looked like he was going through menus even.
edit on 8-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I don't know about that, but give me a laser pointer and a mirror and I'm sure I could whip something up

I think the most impressive thing to me as far as animal communications is teaching some of the great apes sign language and how to use other symbols. This is just cats chasing virtual critters...just pets being pets

You show me a pet who is getting high scores on candy crush and I'll be more impressed.

With that said, yes, still very awesome! As I said, I was surprised to even see infants playing with these tablets.

edit on 8-9-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Doesn't that scratch the screen?

Are Ipads really that cheap? They must be if people let their animals paw at those fish and whatever else they are doing.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Ive caught my Jack Russell, Clyde stalking my facebook page more than once! But, I am also the girl who puts on DOG TV for him when I leave the house.

I have created a monster!

So if there are ever any weird threads started by me, here on ATS, I will blame it on Clyde.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Yes I blame my dog too.

I told my teachers that my dog ate my homework.

But, they didn;t go after the dog for whatever reason.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EvaMarie

THat is funny, because true story....when my daughter was in 6th grade our german shephard Max actually ate her notebook with her homework in it. I sent it with her to class in a gallon size baggy as proof! The teacher said it was the first time ever that she could prove a dog actually ate someone's homework. My daughter had to redo the assignment but was given after school detention to complete it. You know, so our dog wouldnt eat it again!

new topics

top topics

join