It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US plans for '3 days of attacks' on Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by St Udio

...might want to try that very basic math again.

24X3 is 72 hours. 3 days dude, 72 hours.

Edit to add: I believe the new tomahawk cruise missiles are around 1.4 million apiece. The old ones were around half a million. So shooting off around 50 (which is aN incredibly low amount to hit 50 targets with) still puts us around 100 million. In reality I expect hundreds to be shot off. I don't know if Syria has a missile shiels that can stop any. Also if any patriot missiles are used (which are much bigger), those are several million apiece.
edit on 8-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Air Force of The Netherlands is now in Turkey with patriots, but only to defend Turkey from an attack by Syria
Only 3 countries have patriots, Netherlands, Germany and USA
edit on 9-9-2013 by Demanto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well this shows up the lies.

What they tell us: We want to take military action to stop Assad using chemical weapons.

The reality: They can't hit the chemical weapons because it could cause toxic spillages or clouds to be released which could kill many more civilians (besides the obvious missile explosions). Therefore they will be striking other military targets to hinder and cripple the regime.

What they tell us: This isn't about interfering in their civil war and taking sides.

The reality: By launching strikes against military targets throughout Syria, they are in fact interfering and helping tip the balance in favour of the rebels.

What they tell us: We want to enforce the standard of never using chemical weapons.

The reality: The U.S. used chemical weapons in Vietnam and also helped supply Saddam Hussain's Iraq with components and materials to help develop his chemical weapons program. They were complicit in Saddam's use of chemical weapons against the Kurds and Iranians.

I could go on...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There will be no strike. Been telling you guys that for weeks now.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Who on Earth do you think you are, you thoughtless person? Every thread involving real risk of escalation, concerning conflicts which are already claiming myriad lives, you step in and simply spout off the same old rubbish about how nothing will ever happen in the Middle East. Do you live in a fantasy world of your own devising? You were saying a long time back that nothing would happen in Syria, and you had the same smug demeanour in those posts. Look at the world as it actually is, and realise you were wrong before, many times, and you may damn well be wrong again - though let's hope not. Not that it will change much, because like it or not, deny it as you always do - WARFARE IS HAPPENING in the Middle East.

But at the end of the day, whatever your opinion, for God's sake give it without sounding like a pedantic, pretentious stuck record.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

princeofpeace
There will be no strike. Been telling you guys that for weeks now.

Well I feel much better now, thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

LittleBirdSaid
reply to post by Manipulativebehavior

Most of the time I think a bunch of teenagers or older folks looking for a little entertainment are on this site. I brush off the idea we are infiltrated or think that perhaps covert messages are being sent on simple ATS threads.
But you my friends put a chill up my spine.

You have no idea. But perhaps you might want to ask yourself, so many /sub topic (forums) yet nothing in the means of intelligence, yet the moto of this server ip is...what is it exactly..... "deny ignorance "... yet not no folder has been created...hmm ....just makes things far more easier when you live within that reality.

Linguistic errors are a beach...no ?.... smile....we need that angled profile :-)

Update * Cloudy showers, with a slight chance of rain....so we suggest that all dress appropriately.
edit on 10-9-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join