It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Rivero and wife targetted by the IRS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I just visited Rivero's website Whatreallyhappened.com after a long break of absence and read that he and his wife, Claire had been harassed by the IRS over back taxes...not at all unexpected.

In all good conscience, I cannot pay taxes to a government that ignores the will of the people and usurps their wealth to fund wars, bail out bankers, and support foreign governments, while allowing this nation to whither away.

More than that, I have satisfied myself that the 16th Amendment did in fact fail ratification and that the income tax and the Federal reserve are unconstitutional and illegal. In this age of lies about Saddam's nuclear weapons and Assad's chemical weapons, Americans are probably ready to accept that the same government also lied about the 16th Amendment in order to steal their money.

I don't know how this will end. We could wind up homeless, and certainly it may mean the end of whatreallyhappened.com after almost 20 years.

I have been fighting against this government ever since they wrecked my career over the Vince Foster case. It has been very hard through the years and we understood it could likely end very badly.

Personally I find him a highly resourceful, intelligent guy who will surely get through this fight with the IRS unscathed. He may even turn the table around and make it a case for everyone to remember. But then I could be wrong...he may end up a victim like in many of the stories he always tries to highlight.

In case anyone is interested in the 'Vince Foster case' he mentioned, here's the link.

He is now urging anyone with some horror IRS stories to share to contact him. So this should be good....

new topics

join