It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYRIA ... It All Comes Down to Religion and Oil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by MamaJ

The only way I see us getting out of this hell is for there to be a natural disaster, one they do not orchestrate that is.

what exactly do you mean by wishing for a natural disaster? And where? In Syria or USA?

It's all about perspective. I wouldn't call it a wish. More like a need for change within humanity himself. Mother nature will have her say. You don't have to believe what I believe. Again, it's all about perspective.

The story that's being played out is a false one. Anyone who has a little bit of research behind them in these political wars know the people are being played one against the other while the money is being shoved into the elitist pockets. They do not care about religion or "God" as their actions do not show it.

I can talk to ten people around town about what has been going on and most will blame the "muslim". "Its those damn Muslims". Go to another country and they may say it's those damn christians. The religious are being played like a deck of cards for an agenda. That agenda is for trading and pipelines. Money, Money and more money!

Get a bunch of chemicals or nukes going on in the atmosphere and watch mother nature work... that's all I'm saying. We will reap what they are sowing.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MamaJ
The only way I see us getting out of this hell is for there to be a natural disaster, one they do not orchestrate that is.

Well .. there is HAARP .... and it wouldn't take much to set off some underwater earthquakes to send a massive tidal wave into Syria ... and Syria is on earthquake fault lines ... hmmmm ....

I wish HAARP would back fire on their a$$es so we can all sit back and have the last laugh! hahaha!

They will have to destroy Damascus to make the Christians freak OUT and for it to be an all out Holy war. This is what they want us to believe. It's us against them. Maybe I am reading to much into it. Maybe not.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
This is all about CHRISTIAN interests and beliefs in Anti-Christs and the likes...as well as gathering money and scaring the churches to send some more.

Not even close. Read the links. They'll educate you. It's all about oil pipelines through Muslim countries and controlled by Muslim countries ... and it's all about those Muslim countries getting Muslims in one Muslim group to mass kill Muslims in other Muslim groups ... all going back to the pipelines.

I see you left out your own group, which has more sects and more in-fighting than Islam could hold a candle too...

1 - What exactly is 'my group'??
2 - No ... Christianity has nothing to do with the Islamic countries fighting over oil pipelines and has nothing to do with Muslims mass murdering other Muslims because they aren't 'muslim' enough.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This resources argument I find hard to accept. There has been war in these places since well before mankind's desire for combustible fuel. I know some people say Afghanistan is all about copper or something like that, but I'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I very much doubt that it's as simple as warring factions of Islam. I'd wager Syria has been on the 'west's' hit list for sometime now, and if via subterfuge or downright deceit a case for invasion can be encouraged by using native factions - or at least what appear to be native factions - then I'm sure this can and would be done if desired.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

borntowatch
Egypt, regime change.
Libya, regime change
Burma and now Syria
Blame a pipeline or what ever but something else is going on.
I am not sure but would be interested in others opinions.

Not just gas and religion thats for sure

It's about playing ball. Those countries we have attacked or bombed, and those in our cross hairs will not play ball the way we *want* them to play ball, so we want to get rid of them and find someone who *will* play ball like our international/foreign affairs require for our own benefit (and then there's the money issue, military contractors and everyone thing tied in with making MONEY, read Cheney/Halliburton, etc).

The pipeline is part of this. That was also a reason for Afghanistan.

We want the world operate the way we (the West) want it to operate for OUR interests (money), and when it does not operate that way, when there are obstacles (countries and leaders) who get in the way (will not play ball), we creates means to intervene and change the game. Mostly, we have to manufacture these "justifiable" reasons, because the *real* reasons aren't valid enough for justifiable intervention, regime change, etc.

You have something we want/need, and you won't work with us, you pay the price.

That is what it largely boils down to.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
In reality, just about every major conflict has been tied to oil and energy.

And, as an added tidbit, the Bush's were involved in many of them.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
To the OP great thread as always.S&F!
It all comes down to power.The Obama administration suffered a tremendous blow when the British Parliament voted no on Syria.Now,with the American public firmly against intervention in Syria.The Saudis trying to use our forces to fight a proxy war against Assad and with the CIA/
NATO backed rebels aka:Al Qaeda it's obvious it's about all about power.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
The Saudis trying to use our forces to fight a proxy war against Assad ...

Obama is being played by the Saudi's. This is what happens when we have a Commander in Chief without any military understanding and without any understanding of world economics. I don't know where we are going to find a POTUS who understands economics AND understands military strategy (or at least understands that he/she has to listen to the Joint Chiefs who understand military strategy). The Joint Chiefs don't want to go in to Syria ... this should be a clue to everyone in this country ...

edit on 9/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

Oil and energy are available all over the world, we're being allowed to believe that the only place that these fuels are present are in these biblical lands. Spectators that believe themselves to be really 'switched on' think that they can't be fooled and can see through the lies of the declared morally motivated military action, but in fact they've merely seen behind one curtain, only to see another.

Of course, it's quite possible that a misguided belief in resource theft is a motivating factor to many misled supposed 'power players'.

Afghanistan is the most invaded country in history: it's not about fuel or copper. Neither is China's occupation of, or the Nazi's interest in Tibet. The list goes on and on, but unless you're prepared to start thinking in esoteric / occult / religious / mythological terms: you're never going to get anywhere near the truth. This is where the atheist priests of western academia come in to it: you are not allowed to know you're real potential.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If Syria gets attacked by the US Air force, there will probably be a "no fly zone" initiated, and Israel could have an easy access to Iran - almost a straight line. That means the Israeli jets can get to Iran much faster, can refuel and rearm much faster. Once they have Syria in a stranglehold, the next big target will be Iran!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
reply to post by ctdannyd

Afghanistan is the most invaded country in history: it's not about fuel or copper. Neither is China's occupation of, or the Nazi's interest in Tibet. The list goes on and on, but unless you're prepared to start thinking in esoteric / occult / religious / mythological terms: you're never going to get anywhere near the truth.

I think this is very important thing to say. The thing is, it's easy to get lost in the mysticism and how could you validate your findings?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's not Obama it's his handlers they are under the illusion of "Pax Americana" just like all the others.The Figurehead just does what he's told and smiles and waves.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I dunno about that. Obama just LUV's the Muslim Brotherhood. He's been going out of his way to push them along and that is in line with what that Black Liberation Theology cult preaches ... you know ... the one that he spent 20 years in that's in Chicago. I think Obama has his own nefarious anti-America pro-Muslim thoughts. It also came shining through when he labeled the Fort Hood terrorist attack 'workplace violence'. UGH.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All wars in the history of our species have had to do with religion and / or resources. Nothing new here.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Market Oracle UK

Syria is the end port for what the **** calls the Shiite Gas Pipeline. It begins in Iran and ends at the Mediterranean seaport in Syria. It was designed to terminate at a Shiite friendly nation. Thus my informal name. Ironically, Qatar is fighting against the Syrian Assad loyalists, but the Qatari natural gas will be directed into the same pipeline. In the last year, a giant Persian Gulf gas discovery was made in a joint Iran-Qatar project. Syria is about the last gasp for the Petro-Dollar. It represents a climax in Energy Pipeline Politics. Quietly for the last 15 to 20 years, Russia has been building crude oil pipelines and natural gas pipelines from the Mother Russian lands to points in Europe and China and the Former Soviet Republics. They have been constructing modern LNG gas port facilities. They have been forging contracts to supply energy to countless nations. The US-led plans have been more interference than constructive. They have consistently attempted to obstruct, rather than to build with some justification of common benefit.

The US news networks cannot tell why or how Syria is important relative to the USDollar. Most Americans cannot define money, let alone conceive of a Petro-Dollar defacto standard. They do not comprehend the global banking system having practices as an extension of Saudi crude oil sales in USDollars. They remember nothing of the Kissinger Arab Oil Surplus Recycle Pact into USTreasury Bonds and US big bank stocks. The focus should be on Pipelines and the closely related geopolitics. The focus should be on the eclipse of OPEC. The focus should be on the loss of Western Europe to the Russian fold, where natural gas supply will alter decisions. Notice the UK Parliament did not offer military support for the USGovt in Syria. They might have received a phone call from either Putin at the Kremlin or the CEO of Gazprom. Coming to a world near you is the NatGas Coop led by Gazprom. A regular feature in geopolitical decisions will be the integration of natgas supply to Europe and Great Britain.

MUCH MORE AT THE LINK

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

I would disagree on only one of the points made here. And that is that the developments relating to the export of Iranian gas/oil will affect America's financial stability.

What America needs - above all else - is to preserve the dollar's status as the world's first reserve currency. This is the mechanism by which America taxes (extracts tribute from) its empire. In order to preserve this status it has to be in a position to dictate that the currency used for all international oil and gas transactions is the US dollar.

This is why US led NATO forces are occupying Afghanistan. This is why is Syria and then Iran are going to be attacked.

And all of it for nothing. The BRICS countries are developing there own mechanism of international exchange. Japan and China have already abandoned the dollar. And now South and Central American countries are going down the same route.

The dollars inevitable demise is going to be a long - and obscenely bloody - process.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Economic Collapse Blog - Is the US Going to War with Syria Over a Natural Gas Pipeline?

Why has the little nation of Qatar spent 3 billion dollars to support the rebels in Syria? Could it be because Qatar is the largest exporter of liquid natural gas in the world and Assad won't let them build a natural gas pipeline through Syria? Of course. Qatar wants to install a puppet regime in Syria that will allow them to build a pipeline which will enable them to sell lots and lots of natural gas to Europe.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
here ya go FF

Israel’s black gold shifts the balance of power
www.yourmiddleeast.com...
The Middle East’s power map is being redrawn. New circumstances indicate that Israel is the country with the largest oil wealth per capita.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Religion = Money
Oil = Money

Everything in America = Money

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join