It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway The Lone Voice of Reason on Syrian War @ House of Commons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

God I wish I had his oratory skills. George is the last of a rare breed, a politician that actually cares about people and always falls on the humain side of the debate. Tony Benn was also extremely similar.

But is this really what UK politics has come to? A single person tells the truth once a week and that's it? You just have to be tuned in to catch it?

Watching parliament 24 is like watching a group of spoilt teenagers; but they are men.
edit on 30-8-2013 by zeuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why do people say this man is anti England. It seems like he wants to keep England from getting involved in a war that they shouldn't be in. The funny part is where we get to see who is Israels main whipping boy over there.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Now even the BBC news-anchors (who are supposed to stay impartial!) are talking bout the chemical attack as if Assad did it himself! Few more days of this and they may have convinced enough of the population go ahead.

As soon as the US targets Syria Iran will target some of its ships. When that happens we can move this thread to the WW3 sub-forum

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I wish the American Congress was as " colorful " as the brits...

At least the Brits have a set of BALLS

new topics

top topics

join