It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldiers storm a Palestinian... dancing hall???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Israeli soldiers dance with Palestinians.

A group of Israeli soldiers has danced up a storm of criticism after they were filmed boogying alongside Palestinians while on patrol in the West Bank.

The soldiers were making the rounds in the city of Hebron when they entered a dance hall and joined dozens of Palestinian men dancing to the hit 'Gangnam Style'.

Who'd a thunk it?

That this guy ~~~>

could have brought together the Israelis and Palestinians.

John Denver said the following about music: "music does bring people together. It allows us to experience the same emotions. People everywhere are the same in heart and spirit. No matter what language we speak, what color we are, the form of our politics or the expression of our love and our faith, music proves: We are the same."

Well, I guess we should be thanking Psy. Thank you, Psy.

If Psy can help the Israelis and Palestinians, maybe Justin Beiber can help with Syria.

Or would that make things worse?:

edit on 29-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That's pretty cool! It's nice to see that honestly.

Although someone is going to be told in a soup Nazi voice...."NO gasmask forrr yooo!"

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Really refreshing to see this kind of thing happening in Palestine, it shows that the I.O.F. isn't totally made up from psychopaths. Unfortunately, I don't expect the soldiers involved to have much of a career after this.

new topics

join