It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Blood Moons Coming Up, And Check Out The Past Historical Connections.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
First check this link: www.watch.org...

We have 4 blood moons which are called tetrads coming up on 04/15/14, 10/8/14, 04/4/15, 09/28/15 and we have a total solar eclipse on 03/20/15.

The last time this happened we had the following happen below:
The Spanish Inquisition — 1492

* Passover, April 2, 1493
* Sukkoth, Sept. 25, 1493
* Passover, March 22, 1494
* Sukkoth, Sept. 15, 1494

The War of Independence — 1948

* Passover, April 13, 1949
* Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949
* Passover, April 2, 1950
* Sukkoth, Sept. 26, 1950

The Six-Day War — 1967

* First Day of Passover, April 24, 1967
* First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 18, 1967
* First Day of Passover. April 13, 1968
* First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 6, 1968

Also the CIVIL RIGHT act was signed 1969 in America around the time of a massive war with blacks against white people and around the time of the last tetrad blood moons.

Doesn't it seem like there is a civil war about to start any minute now?

I believe that within these few years that we can expect to see a 7 year peace treaty signed and with a massive wars and civil wars and break out between races, religions, countries and etc.

LUKE 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Joel 2:3 sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come;

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

JESUS CHRIST is appearing soon, REPENT, don't you see the time is nigh? The sheep of my Shepard Jesus Christ, be encouraged and endure to the end and remember to show everyone unconditional love just like our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did and still does.
edit on 27-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I agree with the love part... but do you realise people have been saying this...

JESUS CHRIST is appearing soon, REPENT, don't you see the time is nigh?

For hundreds.... nay.... THOUSANDS of years?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If he didn't show up the last three times what makes you think he will show up now? Maybe somebody wrote it down wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I was given something last Thursday night, a type of vision, for twenty plus hours I had another dimension added to my personal perspective. There I realized that this entire physical world is a simulation engineered by beings much more intelligent than any human ever could be for reasons of necessity, and most of who I thought I was never even existed. Anyways, I thought I would share a thing i noticed about the engineers of reality that they leave jokes on there software as a tag of sorts. The bible is unique though like we have forced it to become a self-fulfilling prophecy, except the rapture is going to be when the cancer will be cut out of humanity. The irony is that most all people that assume to be rewarded will get what they asked for collectively and spend eternity in some other simulation construct masturbating their pleasure receptors while I stay and keep true the aim of the universe who hurled this spear called life into the heart of nothingness where we shall still strike. But first we must let the super-imposed parts of ourselves fade away with the original sins that are the baggage of dead white men just let it go, and let the frequency of nature back into your brain and soul until you fill up with a love that you have never imagined ever being worthy to feel.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewadkison

I was given something last Thursday night, a type of vision, for twenty plus hours I had another dimension added to my personal perspective. There I realized that this entire physical world is a simulation engineered by beings much more intelligent than any human ever could be for reasons of necessity, and most of who I thought I was never even existed

You watched the Matrix Trilogy twice in a row?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The scriptures are an inner process, they're metaphoric and the writers, gnostics, for overcoming our lower primitive self and impulses and ego's to gain higher mind, love and self control of the beast/primitive body suit impulses, so we can pass the tests here.

Genesis 32 30 for example.

When the second coming arrives, (and this isn't to say that there may not be intercession from on High) its within us, this tranformation is meant to take place. We're supposed to be humble hero's of this life, helping others, and waking up, ascending to higher mind, in Oneness with Creator/Goodness and Christ.
edit on 28-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

The story of the matrix was written by someone who had at least known an enlightened person or they used Hinduism's mythology, but instead of computers keeping you asleep it is an elaborate system created by a part of yourself that you have not met yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Should it matter from where these eclipses are visible?

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well #3 is tomorrow
I know somebody here was close attention...I just can't remember who....

top topics

join