It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Military now working with OX on Baltic Anomaly!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have been following OX since their first dive on the BA. The Swedish military has shown interest in the past but kept a distance. Things have now changed. This is a just released video of OX leader Dennis Asberg.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Excellent news! Thank you for posting. I hope the military bring some new technology to work out what this is and how it got there.

Ive been following this quite closely and while i suspect its a huge ancient meteor, i hope its at least interesting when they get to it and poke it with a stick!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Excellent news! Thank you for posting. I hope the military bring some new technology to work out what this is and how it got there.

Ive been following this quite closely and while i suspect its a huge ancient meteor, i hope its at least interesting when they get to it and poke it with a stick!

Funny, as I was thinking it's a large iron/metal rich meteorite as well. It'll be interesting to see how this develops in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hopefully not after the area was scrubbed and anything there replaced with the "new" original object. Fingers crossed but if I have learned anything after 15 years of research it is "Haha fooled you!"

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Some interesting timing, eh?

Statement by the Press Secretary on the President’s Travel to Sweden

www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 8/26/2013 by fenson76 because: I'm astoopid

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

www.whitehouse.gov...

From the link:

Before traveling to Russia, the President will travel to Stockholm, Sweden, on September 4 and 5. Sweden is a close friend and partner to the United States. Sweden plays a key leadership role on the international stage, including in opening new trade and investment opportunities through the U.S.-EU Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, advancing clean technologies, and promoting environmental sustainability.

That only further the point that if any government wants to work with the private sector to study/research a UFO crash site, you can assume it's not a crash site and/or it has already been sterilized.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by fenson76

www.whitehouse.gov...

From the link:

Before traveling to Russia, the President will travel to Stockholm, Sweden, on September 4 and 5. Sweden is a close friend and partner to the United States. Sweden plays a key leadership role on the international stage, including in opening new trade and investment opportunities through the U.S.-EU Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, advancing clean technologies, and promoting environmental sustainability.

That only further the point that if any government wants to work with the private sector to study/research a UFO crash site, you can assume it's not a crash site and/or it has already been sterilized.

They are not working with them so much as they are taking the information from them. If they shut out OX completely, there would be madness all over the internet.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Its a UFO made from asteroid. Outside just a space rock. inside alien tech. Obviously.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Right, so again my point, this time without tongue in cheek is:

If there was anything down there noteworthy, it was already removed. The fact the Sweden or any other nation allows them to be there is proof it's nothing or is nothing now.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I will believe its confirmed when the military say so.
edit on 26-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I havn´t heard about this until now ( I am swedish)

I visited the swedish military homepage (försvarsmakten) and there were no article about this. Not even on the navys (marinens) page.

Not a word in any of the swedish newspapers or news channels.

I stand sceptic until I hear an official statement from the military/navy

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is the US Navy going to shadow it's way in?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
thebalticanomaly.se...

this was good

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
I havn´t heard about this until now ( I am swedish)

I visited the swedish military homepage (försvarsmakten) and there were no article about this. Not even on the navys (marinens) page.

Not a word in any of the swedish newspapers or news channels.

I stand sceptic until I hear an official statement from the military/navy

Well, don't know what to tell you. I got it from Dennis Asbergs mouth and he's Swedish. Did you watch the video? It's not like this was supposed to be advertised. In the documentary you can see them sitting at a table with the military. So either you take Asbergs story or you believe your government (even though you are taking their silence as not working with them). That's something you have to figure out.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
As the OP says, BA.

Bugger All. Hehe.

Sorry, you mean Baltic Anomaly, don;t you.

Still might just be BA!

If there is anything, they aint gona say and it there isn't, nobody will say?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yes I saw the video. Im just saying I havnt heard of this. The thing is. this is obvious not a co-vert operation or Dennis wouldnt have done the video, so it safe to say that this is nothing to be kept in the shadow (the military involvment)

So if this isnt some secret operation we would hear some news about this wouldnt you think so?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is some doubt about this whole thing, some people have found links of Dennis to acting institutions.

like this site: www.guerrillaexplorer.com...

Im hoping that its a genuine undersea interest and not a farce.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
There is some doubt about this whole thing, some people have found links of Dennis to acting institutions.

like this site: www.guerrillaexplorer.com...

Im hoping that its a genuine undersea interest and not a farce.

You can't have a previous life before your new job? I was a musician before I joined the military. Does that matter, no. I am friends with him and have found him to be a very genuine and open person so take that as you will. Plus, any money they get from the anomaly donations only goes to the anomaly dives. They get funding for the other stuff. It is not like they are making a ton of money when they could be milking it. Not asking to to take my word for it but I wanted to put that out there. There are haters out there. Hell, someone set his car on fire last year.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas

Yes I saw the video. Im just saying I havnt heard of this. The thing is. this is obvious not a co-vert operation or Dennis wouldnt have done the video, so it safe to say that this is nothing to be kept in the shadow (the military involvment)

So if this isnt some secret operation we would hear some news about this wouldnt you think so?

They never said it was covert. No military is going to announce every little thing they do. And yes, I have it straight from Dennis that the Swedish navy contacted them at sea but it's the Army who is now involved. All he would say on the matter. It doesn't mean anything other than the military is interested. Wouldn't you want to know what it's in your waters?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Of course I would like to know
Who wouldn´t right?

I dont know man, I just find this whole thing a little off. Our military is known for keeping us updated with that they are doing, news etc etc. We will see, I hope that they are interested and that we hear some more news soon about this, but I am sceptic I must say.

new topics

top topics

join