It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beats, almost kills 9-Year-Old Girl in Jacksonville Best Buy Bathroom:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111
[mo

im with you on that one....
i have an 8 year old girl...and as much as she can drive me nuts
someone touches her the wrong way....well....lets just say they wouldn't find enough left to fill a zip lock bag

btw...where do you get those littlt guys shooting guns...i like um

edit on 25-8-2013 by Cogliostro because: my English is not so good.....funny....i'm a fourth generation american

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by goou111

I find it funny how this dirt bag has easily turned you people into raving bloodthirsty lunatics. You are no different than him. He had his sadistic reasons for killing the child and you people have your sadistic reasons to kill him.

way to stoop to that level and show how easily anyone can become a sadistic lunatic.

I bet the parents feel really bad right now. the regret is going to eat them up

I don't find anything funny about this situation.

Perhaps us lunatics should get together with the perpetrator and have a group hug, then sing Kumbaya.

One of the most heinous crimes in our society is to attack a helpless child, as adult we are suppose to nurture, protect, and help them into adulthood.

What would be your solution?

edit on 25-8-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Where the hell were her parents? If that was my little girl that SOB would not have left that store alive.

If that was my little girl, she wouldn't have been left alone, even for a second. Period.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes this is terrible and hellish but nobody is asking why did he do that?

Let's say this guy spends the rest of his life in prison or better yet burned at the stake either way there will be a million others like him with the same twisted fetish to brutalize the innocent, waiting at your local Best Buy.

Why don't we look into why we as a society simply ignore the issue of mental illness caused mostly by the Machine we call "normal life."

Question: If you are walking down the street and see a homeless man shirtless wandering on the sidewalk talking to him self. As you pass by each other on the sidewalk he takes his dirty dry blood covered hand grabs yours and says "help me."

What would you do?

What if it was a women, same situation. Would you change how you deal with it? What if it was a visual minority? A child? A 6 foot scary looking dude?
My point is every person who has some form of mental illness should be treated and helped instead of being kicked to the curb to be crazy by themselves or rape and kill, whatever.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

9years old. That a tough age. They want there independence. I would have not problem letting my 9 year old use the rest room atastore. I'd be outsidethedoor for sure. I don't blame parents I blame the crazy.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
reply to post by DeadSeraph

9years old. That a tough age. They want there independence. I would have not problem letting my 9 year old use the rest room atastore. I'd be outsidethedoor for sure. I don't blame parents I blame the crazy.

That's it, it is the crazy. How did the guy make it to the loo anyway? the staff were only effective after they heard screaming, although they did good putting a stop to things. There are lots of things in play here, McDonalds for instance have a corridor with it's door off the main restaurant, and separate bathrooms for gender in the corridor, but also other service doors as well, sounds okay, but is a action like this waiting to happen. If there is no one in attendance in the corridor, you may as well be a hundred miles away from your child. Years ago, toilets were straight off the main restaurant with no other access, and easily observable. I've no idea how the loo system worked in this case, but health and safety does need a rework.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogliostro
reply to post by goou111
[mo

im with you on that one....
i have an 8 year old girl...and as much as she can drive me nuts
someone touches her the wrong way....well....lets just say they wouldn't find enough left to fill a zip lock bag

btw...where do you get those littlt guys shooting guns...i like um

edit on 25-8-2013 by Cogliostro because: my English is not so good.....funny....i'm a fourth generation american

: uzi : no spaces

Here's a great thread that will teach you a lot about posting on ATS

A guide to bbc code on ats

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
If Pablo Escobar had a son, he would look like this sick $#%@. As the father of a 9 year old daughter, this story is very frightening! If my daughter uses a public restroom at a store or something, I am standing right by the door, as creepy as it looks, she is never out of at least earshot in public alone. I cannot wait until we hear about this clowns murder in prison, it will happen

Pablo Escobar had a son. Escobar used to taunt him as a "pacifist" and said that the CIA, all of Colombia and many others tried to stop his father, as well as he, but obviously it was no simple task.

www.theguardian.com...

He has spent his life seeking atonement for his father's actions.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

This guy doesn't deserve to be breathing the same air as us.
Gimme the shotgun and I'll take care of this guy.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Your ignorance of your own God's "actions" makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am all about justice and against hatred of any kind but these type of people do not deserve anything less than death.

If ya can't fix em..lock em away for life or take them out. People who harm children in any way do not deserve sympathy..and I am one of the bleeding hearts here talking.

It has been shown time and time again that when something like this happens it usually is repeat offenders who do this....why? They obviously cannot be fixed..same goes for rapists...kill em all and let the mythological God sort them out.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

You assume wrongly.

But this is not the thread for that topic.

The girl was almost killed. The perp was evidently developmentally deficient . . . and perhaps influenced as well by demonic forces. You can deny the latter, if you wish.

There is one source in the multi-verse that glories in blood lust. One.

And it's not Yahweh nor Yeshua.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by goou111

We were warned 2,000 years ago that this era would have an unprecedented

flood of lawlessness

and demonized acting out of rank hellish evil.

I don't know a better explanation.

Certainly ATTACHMENT DISORDER has to also figure in. But I think THAT is an insufficient explanation for that level of evil.

Not sure what sickens me more, this attack on little girl , or you using this to promote what is well known base for children (and many other) abuses...

It is out of my knowledge what might prompt someone to attack little girl. Should get life sentence, imho - danger to society. (both, attacker and organizations based on 2K year old 'moral knowledge'... )
edit on 26-8-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

I don't understand how life prison can be considered sufficient punishment for raping and killing an 8-year old girl. A psychopath (which I assume he might be) who is capable of doing those horrible things won't feel significant distress as a result of being put into prison for life.
And this is extremely messed up: "Under WA law, sexual assault charges can only be laid if the victim was alive at the time of the attack."

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
those bath salts are running people into the ground down in Florida..... jeez.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That's it. I can't be on the internet or read the news anymore.

That's all I can say.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I was eating at a restaurant here in halls the other day, left and this guy was dragging this 7 year old girl out of the restaurant kicking and screaming. I stopped to observe to see what was going on. The little girl dropped down to the ground to avoid a spanking and he yanks her up and swatts her on the butt. she is screaming and crying and he drags her around the other side of his car, which was parked behind me. He yanked her up and kicked her in the butt. I got out of the car and went around and confronted him. He turned around in a pissy attitude saying mind my own business, and looked up at me. I stand 6'4 and go 240lbs, most of it in my chest and shoulders, not a little guy. He went pale as hell and the little girl was shaking with fear. He denied kicking her, said he slipped, etc. He was out of control and I think I probably stepped in and saved the little girl from a serious hurting.

I glared at him again and went back to my car and called the cops. He knocked on my window and had the little girl tell me he didn't kick her, that she was being bad and deserved her punishment. I knew the cops were close, so I got out of the car, got down, and looked the little girl in the eye. I asked her in a gentle voice while making eye contact if he kicked her. Her eyes darted to him and back to me a couple times, then lowered as she said no. Cops finally pulled up and I gave my statement and left. He was a foster parent, which sent off all sorts of warning signs in my head.

I guess what I am trying to say, is if you see something happen, step in and confront them loudly, most of the time, they won't make a scene once people are paying attention. I don't understand how people can lose control and hurt children. Children are precious commodities, and if there is going to be any change in this country, the younger generations are going to be the ones dealing with that change.
edit on 26-8-2013 by tnhiker because: unformatted wall of text, ugh

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

The only thing that I could rationally connect this too is Schizophrenia or a similar Mental Disorder. Or can somebody be that Evil? I truly hope it"s a Mental illness that attributed to this attack. That said. it's a horrible thing to imagine.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
OMG remembering that case made me do do some research on it and

great news

Killer who brutally murdered boy, 9, in public restroom hangs himself in death row cell

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A convicted murderer who brutally stabbed a nine-year-old boy in a public restroom in 1998 has killed himself in his death row cell.

Brandon Wilson, 33, a drifter from Wisconsin, Ohio, was found hanging inside his cell in San Quentin State Prison, California on Thursday.

His death is 13 years to the week that he attacked Matthew Cecchi in a restroom in Oceanside, California while the boy's aunt waited outside.

edit on 24-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

san quinton? i can almost 100% assure you that man did not hang himself he was HUNG UP by the prison population.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Two words

Firing squad!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join