It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The THIRD TEMPLE in Jerusalem is almost about to be put into action and could cause a Third World Wa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
See news link: www.presstv.ir... And. m.youtube.com...

This is setting the the stepping stone forward to proceed in building the Third Temple in Jerusalem which must be done before Jesus Christ return, but don't be fooled wene the anti Christ which I believe is RAJ PATEL stands in the temple and proclaims himself to be God. End time prophecy is happening right before our eyes, turn to Jesus Christ before its to late.

The destruction of the Mosque as planned by the Israeli Government could possibly trigger World War 3 and with massive civil war as it will cause ruckus worldwide with many Muslims causing many Muslim nations such as Iran to attack Israel and causing a dominoe effect with the USA being the next to attack Iran and Russia and Chinas involvement against Israel and the USA evolving into World War 3.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Don't you see prophecy fulfilling before your eyes, Come to Jesus Christ before it is to late.

If you would like to receive salvation and the gift of life that God gave by sending his Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for the sins of the world then repeat this prayer with your whole heart: O Most Heavenly Father I am a sinner and need saving O Lord, but thanks to you, you have sent your Son Jesus Christ to shed his blood and die on the cross for my sins and the sins of the world, O Lord I accept your gift of salvation by believing and receiving Jesus Christ in my heart, send your Holy Spirit to rest and to transform my temple and create within me a new heart, thank you Lord Jesus Christ for paying the penalty for my sins even tho I am not deserving of it, please open my eyes and strengthen my spirit to remain strong in these rough times and times to come so I can endure to the end and stay aware of Satans tricks and deceptions, in Jesus Christ name I pray who died on the cross and arose on the third day and now sits on the right hand of The True And Living God, Amen.
edit on 24-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Read the article, only see that its being claimed A mosque in Jerusalem, that was already half made into a synagogue in 1994.

Are you trying to say this will set a precedent for Israels government to do the same at the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock as well?
edit on 24-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Isn't the third temple supposed to be built where the Dome of Rock currently sits? And good luck with that ever happening.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You're right and I agree. It is supposed to be on the Temple Mount and it'll be a cold day in hades before the Palestinians even consider letting that happen. Even a serious suggestion would have them near militant and in that case? Rightfully so.... The vagaries of history saw fit for it to be destroyed. Twice, in fact. The past ought to stay past when trying a 3rd time would, all by itself, start a full blown war.

Wiki is downright understated in a rare change for what normally gets typed in there on things.

The most immediate and obvious obstacle to realization of these goals is the fact that two historic Islamic structures which are 13 centuries old, namely the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, are built on top of the Temple Mount. The Dome of the Rock is regarded as occupying the actual space where the Temple once stood, and Israel has undertaken to preserve access to these buildings as part of international obligations.
Source

"Obstacle" ... Yeah.. That's like saying the Atlantic Ocean is an 'obstacle' to bicycling from New York to England. lol...

Wiki even has an artists rendition of the two sitting side by side.

They just forgot to include the sandbags and gun emplacements facing each other at point blank range while blazing away. Someone with a knack for graphics could have fun with that one.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I used to go to school with Raj Patel, ...he didn't seem like the anti-christ type? A rather nice chap he was.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"Presstv" is the Iranian news service and is not a credible source of information regarding Middle East affairs, or much else, for that matter.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Don't you see prophecy fulfilling before your eyes, Come to Jesus Christ before it is to late.
You have a self-defeating prophecy because if you actually thought that a third temple was prophesied, then built into that would be a seventy year period before it would in turn be destroyed.
So your announcement should be, "Good news folks, the end will not happen in our lifetimes!"

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

It does not say that in Daniel, you have been misled.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

And just watch and see, things will be setting in place before Obama leaves office.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelb100

That's exactly what people are suppose to think, Anti Christ comes as a wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
"Presstv" is the Iranian news service and is not a credible source of information regarding Middle East affairs, or much else, for that matter.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. There is none in the MSM arena that doesn't spew propaganda every now and then.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If a war does happen. It will be because of claiming of owning property or land (3rd temple, dome of rock)...

They care so much due to their religious beliefs, but since their religious beliefs are not harmonious when their holy books are believed literally (Jews, Muslims, Christians) - it causes many conflicts.

Without such beliefs and religions things would have probably been much more peaceful...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Just my notice that the source should be taken with a grain of salt

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

They care so much due to their religious beliefs . . .

I think that it is more that they care about their political situation.
The "reason for its existence" was that they were supposedly the "People of the Land".
Now that it has become widely known that they really aren't, they have to use the fallback, that they are the "people of the religion" and the only way to demonstrate that is by their having a temple to look like they are following the Old Testament Law.
Otherwise there is no reason in the mind of thinking people for why the supposed Jews are in Palestine.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
As if we needed any more proof of your craziness.

www.colbertnation.com... Here's a vid of Raj Patel appearing on the Colbert Report. Hilarious moments of Stephen tonguing his desk aside, he doesn't seem very evil. In fact, he sounds like he's against all the things that are making this world the dungpile that it is.

If he is the so-called "Anti-Christ" like you claim, then it's strange to see him stammering through his explanations about how the capitalist agenda is destroying the environment and developing countries. Of course, you would have to be evil to be against capitalism. So, who knows?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

I said I believe he is and I said it as an outstanding opinion. But I'm very positive within myself that he is. Its funny that he coming on the scene just like Nicolae Carpathia as a activist and talking about the World Food Crisis, and of course Raj isn't going to appear as a bad guy and against communism , because how then could he fool people.
I believeThe AntiChrist is going to come a defender of human rights but later on shows his true colors when it is to late to the vast majority to repent.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

And I hope you find out that what people show on the outside is not always very accurate of what they show on the inside.

How did you appear the anti Christ to come? As a harsh president or UN General whom is as aggressive a a ramming bull? The anti Christ will come as a sheep in wolfs clothing,therefore valuing and progressing with the peoples interest and therefore decieve them through there deception because they are going to trust him, so guard your heart against all evil.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

. . . how then could he fool people.
I believe The AntiChrist is going to come a defender of human rights but later on shows his true colors when it is to late . . .
You seem to be mixing together several separate themes from the Bible to create this composite character, including the source of the name you are applying to it.

1) The First Epistle of John for the term, "anti-christ"

2) Matthew 24:24 and Mark 13:22, where Jesus is describing the coming siege of and eventual fall of, Jerusalem by the Romans that happened in the First Century, for the "deception" and "false christs" part.

3) Revelation 12:9 for the dragon "who leads the whole world astray", and Revelation 20:3 for the dragon "deceiving the nations".

4) Revelation 16:13&14 for the "demonic spirits that perform signs" coming from the Dragon and the False Prophet.

5) 2 Thessalonians 2:9 for the Lawless One, who "will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders" to deceive people, and in verse 4, "proclaiming himself to be God".

All mashed-up to create an amalgam, from places that are talking about different things:

1) People within the church spreading a false theology where they believe that you are not held responsible for the actions of the "physical body".

2) Pretend messianic characters leading Jewish rebellions against Roman hegemony.

3) The apparently ever-present evil influence of the material world.

4) The spirit of rebellion against God that brings on the crises precipitating divine intervention in the form of a "Day of the Lord" type judgment on the "kings of the earth".

5) The apparent inevitability of the creation of a hierarchy in the institution of the Church that will become satanic to nullify all the earlier beneficial things coming from it.
edit on 25-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

First of all, you said "sheep in wolf's clothing."

Second, I have no doubt that he would appear to be for the benefit of humanity. Your comparison to the fictional antichrist from the Left Behind series has a flaw, however. Raj Patel does not have the charisma one would imagine for a world leader capable of being responsible for the downfall of humanity. Even if he did believe he was doing the right thing, he doesn't have that "rally the troops" attitude that you normally associate with a successful politician.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
See news link: www.presstv.ir... And. m.youtube.com...

This is setting the the stepping stone forward to proceed in building the Third Temple in Jerusalem which must be done before Jesus Christ return, but don't be fooled wene the anti Christ which I believe is RAJ PATEL stands in the temple and proclaims himself to be God. End time prophecy is happening right before our eyes, turn to Jesus Christ before its to late.

The destruction of the Mosque as planned by the Israeli Government could possibly trigger World War 3 and with massive civil war as it will cause ruckus worldwide with many Muslims causing many Muslim nations such as Iran to attack Israel and causing a dominoe effect with the USA being the next to attack Iran and Russia and Chinas involvement against Israel and the USA evolving into World War 3.

If you would like to receive salvation and the gift of life that God gave by sending his Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for the sins of the world then repeat this prayer with your whole heart: O Most Heavenly Father I am a sinner and need saving O Lord, but thanks to you, you have sent your Son Jesus Christ to shed his blood and die on the cross for my sins and the sins of the world, O Lord I accept your gift of salvation by believing and receiving Jesus Christ in my heart, send your Holy Spirit to rest and to transform my temple and create within me a new heart, thank you Lord Jesus Christ for paying the penalty for my sins even tho I am not deserving of it, please open my eyes and strengthen my spirit to remain strong in these rough times and times to come so I can endure to the end and stay aware of Satans tricks and deceptions, in Jesus Christ name I pray who died on the cross and arose on the third day and now sits on the right hand of The True And Living God, Amen.

- No.

2nd

new topics

top topics

join