It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Takes Spotlight from Bill O' Reilly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Not content with all the publicity surrounding the Bill O' Reill case, Bill Maher is slapped with a 9 million US$ palimony suit.

Comedian Bill Maher was slapped yesterday with a $9 million palimony suit by an ex-girlfriend who alleges that the HBO star subjected her to physical and verbal abuse, including "insulting, humiliating and degrading racial comments." In the below Los Angeles Superior Court complaint, Nancy Johnson, a centerfold model and former flight attendant also known as Coco Johnsen, alleges that Maher, 48, reneged on promises to pay her expenses and purchase a Beverly Hills home.

The Smoking Gun

This is actually kind of surprising. I know that Maher is not very PC, but he always seemed like a nice guy. Oh well, interesting case none-the-less.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Howard Stern once interviewed Bill Maher and he actually mentioned this girl. Apparently Bill Maher is the 'player' of talk show host scene. He's admitted that hes addicted to sex on the Howard Stern last year I believe. Should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No big surprise for me, I've always thought that Bill Maher was such a dog...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's a man baby.

Thats his ex-girlfriend for real? Thats scary. I always thought he was gay and that picture just confirmed it. Nothing against gays just that she looks like a man and that was my feelings about BM.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky
No big surprise for me, I've always thought that Bill Maher was such a dog...

He and Coulter used to be an item (so they say). But she was rapidly losing her fan base and was speculated a fraud posuer comedian making a dime at conservatives' expense. They distanced.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Since when was promising to pay someone's expenses, buy them a home, and marry them and have children, and then not - illegal?

Isn't that every failed relationship?

And whatever happened to leaving someone who doesn't treat you well?

Sure. She can get 9million because it's Bill Maher.

This would never be possible for me or you. 99% of our ex's will never see anywhere close to that much money and hence, we could never ask for that much "compensation".

THROW THIS CASE OUT!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yea, it is a pretty large sum of money. But, O' Reilly also said racial insults to her and physically abused her, though, I'm not sure if that can be used as evidence for palimony.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am shocked to hear this
, no really...

new topics

top topics

join