It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: James DiMaggio is Hannah Anderson's Father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

(Reuters) - The family of a man authorities say abducted a California girl after killing her mother and brother is claiming the kidnapper was the biological father of the two children, according to a news report.

James DiMaggio allegedly kidnapped Hannah Anderson, 16, and took her into the Idaho wilderness, where police rescued her after shooting and killing him earlier this month.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

I never gave this any thought, until another poster on here made a thread (for the life of me cannot find it with search), but I could definitly see it being played out that way. That's why he kept her, and the creepy comments when he said she was pretty may have been honest, straight up, compliments and nothing sexual (like many suspected they had a relationship)

Either way, interesting reveleation.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The thing that doesn't make sense to me though, if this is the case, why in the world would he kill the little boy?
I just don't understand how he could kill one child and just take the other one.

Either way he is an evil, sick man.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yea.. I sort of freaked myself out with it.. Lets see how it plays out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hannah said that she was not getting along with her mother........Oh dear, I don't even want to go where my mind is taking me.

top topics

join