It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Court Finds Obama Administration's Discrimination Allegations Laughable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

And this:

Of interesting note is that the EEOC conducts criminal background checks as a condition of employment and credit background checks for most of its positions

This is chaos making I say!

Also, good on the judge, really good. But he will be feeling that need to look
over his shoulder, you can bet on that.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73
reply to post by elouina

Better have your papers ready.

Call me perplexed, because I am absolutely clueless as to what you are talking about. Can you explain this comment further?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
He must have gotten to thinking about how he couldn't pass a proper background check to be a cook in the kitchen of the White House he's been elected into.

I imagine he or someone close got to figuring that just wasn't fair that a background suggesting good reason not to be trusted might be considered by the people who it's most likely to impact.

If Barack Obama has problems with the laws of this nation, then work to CHANGE THEM. He needs to knock off this ruling by Fiat and Royal Decree by way of regulation and then obfuscation.

This Judge sounded like he hadn't cut loose on someone like that in his career and having a good time. lol... Sorry King, the serfs still have a court system with equal power to the executive.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well Neo , it's All because of Jm Crow back in the day . Payback Time I Guess...........

s297.photobucket.com...

edit on 22-8-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join