It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phenomenon of the Mysterious Manifestation / The Arrival of It On This Earth--Whatever 'It" Is

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dancer77

I also sense fear and uncertainty in many---it;s as if people are somehow on some level are feeling fear

Non-Christians who are 'switched on' to current events are constantly in a state of panic. They simply do not know what to do.

Christians, on the other hand, are overjoyed and forever filled with optimism because they know that they are safe with the Spirit of Jesus Christ standing right beside them 24/7.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I also sense fear and uncertainty in many---it;s as if people are somehow on some level are feeling fear

Non-Christians who are 'switched on' to current events are constantly in a state of panic. They simply do not know what to do. Christians, on the other hand, are overjoyed and forever filled with optimism because they know that they are safe with the Spirit of Jesus Christ standing right beside them 24/7.

I would be worried if I thought that a spirit was standing right beside me 24/7..

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
It's an interesting read for sure. But as I read through the comments, I can't help but feel 'broad stroke here' that most of the responders are older people. 30's 40's 50's 60's perhaps. Perhaps for a lot of people, life is just hard and the good 'ol days seemed better. I heard this growing up myself, every generation seems to reflect on the good 'ol days.

Life is moving along. Many are not happy with how things have turned out, in their own lives. A lot of it, poor decisions on their part, but want to blame others, the world. No doubt, with the t.v., phones, the internet this world of ours seems to have gotten smaller. A lot different for most of us when we were much younger.

The news splashes all the horrible atrocities around the world. People killing each other. Using chemical warfare on their own people. The constant threat of killing people because of a false interpretation of a radical theological viewpoint.

Wow...your view of old is rather broad stroke. But, you do have a point. When you are old, say like 32, you realize that somehow along the way you forgot that you used to know everything. That's the crazy thing about getting old. We know everything before we gain wisdom then figure out we know nothing once we start to become wise.

Life is not easy. However, if you dwell on the negatives, they can bring you down. You do have a choice, to live life and search out the beauty the great things like how people are helping others, medicine to help the underpriviledged, love of family and friends.....kindness, unselfishness, giving, smiling, just trying to be honest and do the next right thing, every day!!

Life is hard, but you do, we all do have choices each and every day. Focus on the positive, not the negative, try to be the best you that you can possibly be. It's a big world and you live in a small part of it. Make a difference. They say one of the most fulfilling things in life is giving back, helping others.....I believe this is true. May you all find happiness and love of your fellow man and woman. It's your choice!! Peace!! ID !!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
See, my wisdom I so great I can't figure out these new-faddle computer thingeys the young folks say are all the rave!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It seems to me that, just as it has become more difficult to impress anyone (who has a sense of taste) with special effects and the same old formulas, people are also becoming restless in a philosophical way (although most of them are not aware that this is where a lot of their anxiety comes from..)

it almost feels like this society has been intentionally engineered to glamorize everything that we feel intuitively repelled by, and some people got accustomed to the taste of crap, but only for so long..
the problem is that the people with "the power" (or "TPTB") is that i'm pretty sure that they could be considered the "obsolete wave" of human evolution and hence have very little creative capacity.. however, most of them are willing to do just about anything to get more power (which they feel they lack because they've suppressed their creative ability) and most innovative people are not so ambitious because we're so damn content with our lives and tend to go from one stagnant rut to another haha.

I think that the world is indeed going through a rapid change, there is no question about that, but we must not forget that it has been like a runaway train since the late-1800s and there's no stopping it now, so we may as well enjoy the show

the optomistic part of myself can't help but feel like, in a way, they've set the standard for innovation so low that our generation can't help but come to a technological, enviromental, and philosophical revalation soon..
i just wonder where they catalyst is going to strike first..?

-St1

youtu.be...
edit on 24-8-2013 by HyphenSt1 because: hadta include Bill Hicks!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
hi....

ah, the Weather.

I could write for hours about the weather. Was trained in it at Florida State, 1960s.

not just Global Warming either, that might be behind this! I feel that the weather is affected by our collective moods.
Or, is the weird weather and our moods both caused by the XXX?? unknown factor?!

i think that we all are being "Firebirded"!
--In Russia there is the story of the Goddess Firebird. when the ranger just sees this bird, off in the woods, it is too too late, seeing it enough to Activate. This orange/red feather Bird gives to you the activation of *EVERY* wish that you Have. Even the wishes that you do not know about!
[most people go insane!]
[imagine: every single unconscious urge and want, that you have had, all during your lifetime, Realized!]

--hate that loudmouth guy next door, why have him have a heart attack!
--want to go off to Law School: granted.
--own a cottage by a lake: done.
why if you are a Angry person by nature, angry at everything, why you might be stimulated to go shoot up a room!
why if you are "overcoming" in your nature, why you might overcome your handicap and go off to college and make a good life.

Like of a kind of Final Judgment, and you become in great measure what you already are!

I think somehow we all are being stimulated thusly, since the 60s and it is increasing in energy and power, over time; in the last ten years it really has gotten going.

call it "galactic plane", or Gaia, or "the second coming drawing near" or whatever....as more and more people Act Out their rages and angers, we all become more nervous. For every Good activation, there might be ten more activations not-so-nice.
Does not matter whether Talabin or new agers, everyone in the world is so stimulated by this "thing".

where to what end and outcome!?
I, myself, i have dream visions of ww III coming within a year or so.
or
I have has a dream where all of us will see a vast healing center in heaven.
or
I have had my share of earth changes, end time, dreams, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc.
or
I have dream-seen a huge column of white light descend upon the earth: the Second Coming Realized!
or
we all suddenly, either at once, or by only a few people at a time, to "dematerialize" suddenly and then be IN the spirit worlds and never more to reincarnate!
[rapture]
or
I have seen dream images of survivors groveling in the foggy damp ruins, looking for rusting tins of tuna.
or
a dream of a great spiritual Dispensation pouring down upon the earth!

I Go with that last one, actually! I was once dream-shown this. was Told this by a group of Angels or angelic spirits.
"Spiritual Dispensation" does NOT mean "immediate happiness and Joy"!
[the Firebird!]
"spiritual dispensation" means that fertilizer is broadcast upon the young wheat sprouts, in the spring wheat field. The weeds get this fertilizer too!
the Bible says this: the wheat and the tares. got to grow both and both are plucked and taken, at the Harvest!

but for the blessed few, this Time, today, can be the most joyous time yet! It depends upon *you* if this is so.
which and what are weeds and wheat!
do some Weeding, please!

the collective Outcome?
probably one of the "or"s, above.

from heaven on earth to ww III. the outcome might indeed depend upon us all.
or maybe not.
might be already Decided.

then just enjoy the show and do not let negative emotions "run away" with themselves!

---freestone wilson

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join