It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA has ability to read 75% of all US internet traffic - report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

yes yes your life is now an open source book form when you go to bed, to the amount of time you spend in the bath room, why should any one be bothered by this? . TPTB will know all see all anyway about you there are no freedoms left , face it 1984 did not even come close to the truth of what is really going on , now put down that rag mag and get back to work.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I don't believe that.

I believe it's been very close to if not equal to 100% of all electricity based circuits for at least 40 years.

AT LEAST 40 years.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What's stopping them from monitoring the other 25%?

Nothing.

They're just downplaying their abilities, as all intelligence agencies do.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

If you really think we are at the 1984 level now then i am just going to assume you think pigs can run farms as well.

For me, Brave New World was closer to the modern world then 1984.

Don't be so paranoid. You are nothing to the government, most of us simply are not that much of a threat. They aren't watching you in your bathroom, they aren't even watching you in your own home. There would be no point as nothing you do from day to day is any different then what people all over the world do every day.

And what freedoms have you lost? Because nothing in my life has really changed in the past twenty years. I still waste time on the internet, watch terrible television, go to work and have regular sex. I can say what i want to just about anyone, eat a filling meal more often then many people around the world and waste my money in anyway i see fit.

Holy hell, you can go online and file a petition that the TPTB will actually consider or at least acknowledge as long as you get enough signatures behind you.

They even took the death star petition seriously, or at least as seriously as anyone could take it.
edit on 21-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join