It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore to Shoot Sequel to Fahrenheit 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Michael Moore plans a follow-up to "Fahrenheit 9/11," his hit documentary that assails President Bush over the handling of the September 11 attacks and the war on terrorism, according to a Hollywood trade paper.

"Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them," Moore was quoted in Thursday's edition of Variety. "They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now."

According to the article, the issues in the new film will be Iraq and terrorism. Who here wants to be "educated and enlightened" by MM?

[edit on 11/11/2004 by sandge]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There is nothing that Mr. Moore has to say that I am interested in hearing. The man is a disgrace to the human race and to the nation which protects his right to make millions maligning that nation.

It's a shame that the irony is lost on so many.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Moore supposedly had people with cameras covering the election, presumably looking for evidence of fraud.

Is there a project coming out of that, or am I misinformed about MM's intentions regarding the vote?

Election fraud seems right up his alley, and I would be surprised to see him pass it by, especially in light of how much effort he put into the Kerry campaign.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
im interested in seeing his new film. i wouldnt go so far as to say 'enlightented.' however biased his works may be, they do offer an alternate perspective. just because you view a film by mr. moore, or listen to bush, powell, and cheney doesnt mean you have to swear by them. blocking him or any other available sorce, just leaves your individual opinion open for manipulation. consider all.

top topics

join