It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facepalm Emoticon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I want Star Wars emotions

2nd

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Some irritants we have more choice over than others.

The flashing kinds of irritants are hardwired into our brains as a survival thing.

There's NOTHING hardwired into your brain that makes my formatting irritating. That's your CHOICE.

But then . . . in my 66 years . . . it's usually those who are wound extra tight who are most annoyed with some aspect of my way of being in the world.

It is POSSIBLE to loosen up. I've had to. I used to be wound extra tight.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Is there any way to add a "Save Post Temporarily" next to the "Preview" button on the new A.T.S version?

Would be a good feature to have instead of saving the post on word pad or word doc program.

This way i can get back to it later if I need to add or edit it some more before posting.

just my 2c.

INDEED! INDEED! INDEED!

After all these years, I have yet to make it a RELIABLE HABIT to save first before hitting "reply."

An autosave function to our own personal say 24 hour or so save file would help TONS.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by edmc^2

Is there any way to add a "Save Post Temporarily" next to the "Preview" button on the new A.T.S version?

Would be a good feature to have instead of saving the post on word pad or word doc program.

This way i can get back to it later if I need to add or edit it some more before posting.

just my 2c.

INDEED! INDEED! INDEED!

After all these years, I have yet to make it a RELIABLE HABIT to save first before hitting "reply."

An autosave function to our own personal say 24 hour or so save file would help TONS.

Who can we approached to get this implemented?

Mods - help?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I don't know who to direct a U2U to . . . it seems to me that posting it here is about as well as we can do.

Thx thx for your kind reply.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by edmc^2

I don't know who to direct a U2U to . . . it seems to me that posting it here is about as well as we can do.

Thx thx for your kind reply.

bump

bumpity bump

the thread.

Any mods - reading this post - input needed. Can it be done?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join