It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphic representation of the Gods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So this is part Mythology and part aliens and UFO's. I'm putting it in the Alien UFO Forum because it was inspired by "The 12th Planet" Zacharia Sitchen's groundbreaking work.

In that book, in the beginning parts, he does a lot of research in comparing the mythos of several ancient civilizations and states that the very gods each ancient civilization worshiped were begotten by the Sumerians and thus, true aliens to this planet.

My question is this: Are there any graphical representations, in the manner of an infograph, for the Gods and mythologies of each of these ancient civilizations for ease of comparison. I'm not bringing much to the table here and my end up having to create my own. Does anyone have any experience in creating infographs? Generally I'm looking for the Gods and Mythologies of the ancient Greeks, Caanonnites, Sumerians, Babalonians etc represented in an easy to read and view graphical way. Please forgive my spelling, not at a real computer right now.

As of now, I'm going to be writing down in word document and then working on an infograph. I'll keep you all informed of my progress in this thread from time to time.

I suppose that it's but any feedback or ideas or references would be appreciated. Standard Google searches haven't really brought up what I'm looking for yet.

Cheers.
edit on 17-8-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

join