It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Synchronicity in Millennium Episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

So, I'm not usually into these types of things, but this was an interesting little synchronicity I noticed.

I was watching Millennium, S03E47 (Exegesis), which the screenshot above is from. The basic story of the episode is this: a recent viral outbreak has killed the main character's wife, he's convinced that a secret society (known as the millennium group) is responsible for the outbreak. The group is very powerful, and bent on control. There has been a series of recent deaths and *long story short* all the victims have been bred, specifically, to be remote viewers. Somebody (the millennium group) is killing them off.

There's a point in the episode where the question of why the group is doing this is asked. The answer is essentially that the cold war ended, and men who were obsessed with the conflict couldn't stop, so they want to bring the end of the world, or at least catastrophe.

Also of note is the ending monologue:
"We can see the future, tantalizing glimpses that disappear as fast as they appear; a premonition, not what the future is, but that it is, waiting for us. This sight's a burden for some, a duty. A clear view of something happening in this country that could never happen in this country. Of forces we believed could never gather here. We sense the chaos. We worry, we wait. Who's gonna see a different future?"

During the last scene, when the monologue is happening, there is a shot of an airport. There's an old woman (the mother of the viewers who were bred) and a little girl (the daughter of those bred children), they're boarding a plane. The old woman passes a necklace through the metal detector. The necklace is an eye, like the one on the wall in the screen shot above.

Also, in the scene where the screenshot is from, I'm relatively sure the woman in the chair says something about "towers" and "planes", but that could just be me reaching for straws. She definitely says towers, or powers though.

This episode aired in 1998.

The series was created by Chris Carter, who also wrote X-Files and The Lone Gunmen. You may remember the Lone Gunmen pilot episode about crashing a plane into the WTC towers.

I'll refresh your memory:

Like I said, I've never been a huge fan of these threads. But this kind of weirded me out. I'm not saying that there was advance knowledge, but I do think this may be a case of life imitating art in a super weird way.

Also, the episode that follows the one I'm talking about deals with a school shooting, that episode aired 5 months before Columbine happened. Just sayin'.

edit on 17-8-2013 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
No comments, really?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In 1898 a man wrote a story about a large passenger ship called the "Titan" which sank in the Atlantic on its maiden voyage after hitting an iceberg. There were not enough life-boats and there was terrible loss of life :-

en.wikipedia.org...

Coincidences happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Like I said, I've never been a huge fan of these threads. But this kind of weirded me out. I'm not saying that there was advance knowledge, but I do think this may be a case of life imitating art in a super weird way.

I don't think it's a conspiracy, just a weird coincidence/synchronicity.

new topics

top topics

join