It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most intelligent 15 minutes a patriot can spend on revolution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I have in the past been reluctant to start threads on youtube videos alone but after watching this video and digesting it, I would not be able to sleep soundly if I did not present it here.

A revolution, even one without violence is a terrifying prospect, most people hate what they have so much that they think paradise is around the corner if the population would just overthrow the system of government that is currently in power. While in extreme conditions this can be true, very rarely are people ready to handle the reality of the chaos and anarchy that can follow a "successful" revolution. Ask Egypt.

This video will illuminate you to the paths that can be followed to effect a non violent (hopefully) campaign of revolution or change, whichever term you prefer and also educates on some of the dangers of walking those paths. Very few things in life are certain, revolutions are no different, I would encourage you, if you consider yourself a patriot or care to reach out to those you wish to inform about our current situation, to take the 15 minutes to watch this amazing video.

It is not a guidebook per say but an outline presented in elegant and intelligent fashion and also links to recommended reading, it is also a video you can share with others. Take a look. Revolution, can be as simple as an idea, one that can't be eliminated.

edit on 16-8-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

join